iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1653 Beiträge
9. July 2020 (edited)
Dear All,

We are very happy to announce that iStripper is now available on mobile, in BETA version.

It is a different and funny way to recover istripper shows on mobile

This Beta has approx. 30 shows and new ones will be added regularly.

Give us your feedback !

https://m.istripper.com
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
9. July 2020 (edited)
Hi, @celine !
I would have some questions:
  • Shows on mobile version are the full ones (i.e. same shows of Istripper PC software), or are they abbreviated versions?
  • How much disk space does an Istripper show take on mobile version? - Or are they just streamed?
  • does our own PC version's account work on mobile version too?
Thanks!
Tango4Golf
Joined in Jan 2008

1 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Thank you for this mobile version. Seems to be working well on my iPad and iPhone. I am looking forward to seeing further developments with this.
gtamodder
Joined in Dec 2016

30 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Hi, @celine !I would have some questions:Shows on mobile version are the full ones (i.e. same shows of Istripper PC software), or are they abbreviated versions?How much disk space does an Istripper show take on mobile version? - Or are they just streamed?does our own PC version's account work on mobile version too?Thanks!
Yes pc accounts work in mobile version
For use it you need to enter in your phone broswer and the shows plays like instagram stories
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I managed to access my account and there are a number of shows "owned" in the models section. I've got the still pics but can't see how to play the videos. Am I missing something, or does this Beta just do still images?
gtamodder
Joined in Dec 2016

30 Beiträge
9. July 2020
You need to tap in the show cover to the show start playing
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 Beiträge
9. July 2020
So happy to see this come to fruition!
Couple of questions though,
My collection does not show All cards in my collection am I missing a step?
And How do I access the pics for cards owned?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
9. July 2020
@Nebal - the announcement, the first post in this thread, said

This Beta has approx. 30 shows and new ones will be added regularly.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Hi, @celine !I would have some questions:Shows on mobile version are the full ones (i.e. same shows of Istripper PC software), or are they abbreviated versions?How much disk space does an Istripper show take on mobile version? - Or are they just streamed?does our own PC version's account work on mobile version too?Thanks!

@HansSachs - I can answer some of your questions as I have been one of the beta testers of the first release.

The shows are slightly abbreviated as some scenes from the normal App versions cannot be converted - they just don't "fit" the new format.
They do not take up any disk space because they do not download to your mobile - they are streaming.
And yes - your normal account is the one you will use to access the mobile version.

HTH
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
So happy to see this come to fruition!Couple of questions though,My collection does not show All cards in my collection am I missing a step?And How do I access the pics for cards owned?

@Nebal - the shows have to be converted to run on mobile and at the moment only 30 have been done.

You cannot access pics etc - the mobile version is complementary to the App so features such as videos, photosets, Forum etc are not available on the mobile. However we have been told that a bridge would be provided (it's not there now) so that you can link from the mobile to the normal website.

HTH
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Thanks guys!
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I managed to access my account and there are a number of shows "owned" in the models section. I've got the still pics but can't see how to play the videos. Am I missing something, or does this Beta just do still images?

@pantalone - just click on the picture and the show will start. Swipe up on the show and it will take you to see the card picture and you can then look at reviews, etc. I won't tell you any more as the fun of this beta is finding out what is there and what you can do.

But one hint - using your fingers to zoom when a show is running is SPECTACULAR! Just try it on the Kristina show.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
There are a few of us who were involved in the earlier beta so we can help out possibly. Just enjoy and please feedback.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Well, I love what I see so far. I just need to put together a music playlist on my Spotify phone app to play while I'm watching the iStripper app. This makes me really happy. I didn't think this was going to get done. I hope that this advancement continues to be worked on and made even better.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I remember a long time ago, it being discussed. I guess I just kind of gave up hope.
Olcan68
Joined in Feb 2013

3 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Is the start of this beta mobile version the reason for the actual lock down of the PC one?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Is the start of this beta mobile version the reason for the actual lock down of the PC one?

As I am not a member of the team I cannot answer this categorically but the first beta of the mobile version has been running since 11th May as a separate development stream.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Are the Shows on mobile version the full ones (i.e. same shows of Istripper PC software), or are they abbreviated versions?
The shows are pre-recorded version of the clips from the desktop version.
How much disk space does an Istripper show take on mobile version? - Or are they just streamed?
They currently are Not stored on the Mobile device.
They are Streamed like a media file.

been waiting for this mobile App
No App to install, just open a web page in the Browser.
They work on any device with a modern web browser.

Ofita
Joined in May 2009

4 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Bravo , great achievment
microcyb
Joined in Jan 2008

13 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Has issues with once logged in to view any purchased animations.
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 Beiträge
9. July 2020
Nice! 👍👍👍👍👍
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 Beiträge
9. July 2020 (edited)
Has issues with once logged in to view any purchased animations.

Not all cards are available for the mobile version now, only 30 cards are available now. More to be added later, most likely from the "e" & "f" series (iStripper & iStripper xxx)

For those cards you do have, tap on the card to start play.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I love it! The clips look amazing on a mobile device and plays without any stutter. It is a great step by the team.
MrEff
Joined in Jan 2008

8 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop up and can not use the site. I tried using Chrome and Firefox on a Oneplus 7t
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop up and can not use the site. I tried using Chrome and Firefox on a Oneplus 7t

@MrEff - what is the behaviour when you click on the "over 18" question?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
how does this differ from the PC version so far.....

It's a significantly different experience. The best way to find out is to try it.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 Beiträge
9. July 2020 (edited)
PC / Mac

4500 + cards available
Access to forum
Cards playable thru app (GUI) cards & app (GUI) customizable
Buy cards thru website / app (GUI)
Fullscreen playback
Music playback thru app (GUI)
Can not mark cards as favorites

Mobile

30 cards available
No access to forum (access to come later)
Cards playable thru web browser, no app (GUI)
Cards buyable thru mobile version
No fullscreen playback
Must use separate phone music source for music playback
Can mark cards as favorites

In other words.......the mobile version is a companion to the PC / Mac version, Not a replacement for the PC / Mac
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
9. July 2020
how does this differ from the PC version so far.....

The Primary Difference is

The PC version is a Digital File you download and store Locally on your pc, it contains a Transparency Mask and an Animation that is Played over top of the other windows on the desktop.

While the Mobile version is a pre-recorded media file, played as a streamed Media clip.
It has no Transparency mask and is the only thing on the screen while being played.

It is NOT a Mobile version of the Desktop version.

The Same Credits and card Purchase, counts towards the Mobile version and the Desktop version.

There is No Cost to the Mobile version
If you already have Purchased the Desktop version of the card available on the Mobile Version,
then it is also available to be played in the Mobile version.

? i'm on a limited Bandwidth Cellular plan. Can I still use the Mobile version?

Note: The Mobile Version is a Streaming platform.
Each time you Play an Animation, you are Streaming it and that counts towards using Data.

If available, use your Wifi connection, if you don't have an unlimited data plan.

you can put your Phone in Airplane Mode to disable Cellular, and then enable wifi
this way you will ONLY use the Wifi connection.

When done with the iStripper Mobile version
Turn Airplane Mode off.
this will reactivate your Cellular service.

pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
how does this differ from the PC version so far...........Each time you Play an Animation, you are Streaming it and that counts towards using Data.If available, use your Wifi connection, if you don't have an unlimited data plan.you can put your Phone in Airplane Mode to disable Cellular, and then enable wifithis way you will ONLY use the Wifi connection.When done with the iStripper Mobile versionTurn Airplane Mode off.this will reactivate your Cellular service.

Hi @Wyldanimal - I'm not sure how this might differ from country to country, network to network or device to device but in the UK on my Samsung A20e on the Vodafone network, when I switch to Airplane mode it also stops receiving wi-fi signals as well as the cellular service.

However, on the phone there is usually a setting whereby you can effectively disable data usage if you are not on wi-fi - same result but different method.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
9. July 2020
I'll just add one more feature to the list supplied by @JayZ971.

You know how sometimes you only want to watch certain clips from a show - maybe only the topless clips, maybe only the swing clips (really!!!), maybe only the masturbation scenes? Well - with the mobile version, you can filter and do exactly that.

But if you want to know how - you need to try it.

😜

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen