Thank God It's Crazy Week!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Sethdril
Joined in Mar 2019

1 Beiträge
24. June 2019
I have no scratch game, just the promotional page.

Same for me. No option to buy a scratch card. Probably for the better, knowing me :)
ttelloc
Joined in Mar 2008

19 Beiträge
24. June 2019
If you can't see the purchase button for the scratch ticket try resizing the window so it isn't full screen. Right now on my monitor anyway it is hiding below the bottom of the screen (in full screen). I resize it & then I can see it.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
24. June 2019 (edited)
You are a clairvoyant,

Perhaps our gkar is related to the eponymous hero of a very old (1911) science fiction story called Ralph 12 4C 41 + by Hugo Gernsback (he who gave his name to the Hugo awards)
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 Beiträge
24. June 2019
Now, about those lottery numbers... ;)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@gkar45 - you may not have read the numbers as Hugo intended, pronounce each digit separately
HazelEyes
Joined in May 2019

16 Beiträge
24. June 2019
It make no nevermind how yous reads it, Still nots making any senses.
Speyside
Joined in Dec 2017

1 Beiträge
24. June 2019
I had promised myself to not participate in any more game of chance, but in a moment of weakness I purchased a couple of cards. Luck was with me today, won several 100 and 50 credits. Ended up with net plus 180 credits, 19 cards (which I probably wouldn’t bought, and not sure if I will download). I finally got the Ginebra special card I was missing. In the process I “got” the special card 9 times without three S symbols.

Today was a good day for me, but still wish it will not be any more special cards and less game of chance type promotions.

Stats backtracked from account history if anyone is interested as indication of probability:
Numbers of Scratch Cards bought: 103 (69 wins and 34 loss)
4 x 100 cr wins
9 x 50 cr wins
36 x 10 cr wins
19 x random card
1 x special event card
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
24. June 2019 (edited)
@Hazeleyes - 4c is forsee - it is a story about forseeing the future (a very bad story but by an important figure in science fiction history). @gkar45 often makes posts that are similarly encrypted so I thought it appropriate when someone sugested she was clairvoyant.
SittingDuck
Joined in Aug 2017

60 Beiträge
24. June 2019 (edited)
@celine I just did the scratch game and it said I get 10 credits as a reward. The credits have not been added to my account. Please help.
SittingDuck
Joined in Aug 2017

60 Beiträge
24. June 2019
@SittingDuck have you tried the account history...right hand corner "human looking thing"
I messed up. I didn't actually win.
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 Beiträge
25. June 2019
Scratch Card Strike Out! Hope others had more success :) The value of this event is not the best of them, but I love the scratch and excitement of potential winnings haha.
NikoNomicon
Joined in Apr 2019

6 Beiträge
25. June 2019
Scratched by Scratch cards....
bought a bunch in a lot... didn't get squat.
Creditz back plz? ;p
NikoNomicon
Joined in Apr 2019

6 Beiträge
25. June 2019
As in, I didn't get the cards at all (Better clarification)
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 Beiträge
25. June 2019
Got my reload bonus. Old loyal member thank you Totem. 👍
NikoNomicon
Joined in Apr 2019

6 Beiträge
25. June 2019
I still haven't got back my tokens. :(
BobSmith95
Joined in Sep 2016

7 Beiträge
25. June 2019
I haven't seen today's deal before. If anyone knows: when one reaches the free cards, is it three cards? Are all the packs three card packs?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
25. June 2019
You need to get with customer service about that Niko
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. June 2019 (edited)
@BobSmith95 - from the picture it looks like they might be talking about the physical decks of 52 "collector" cards - though I think that is unlikely. But I am no wiser than you about how the offer works.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 Beiträge
25. June 2019 (edited)
Is there any way to view ALL of the special event in your collection? The special occasion listing on category only shows 2 but I know I have 4 or maybe even 5. Also how many total cards is there?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. June 2019 (edited)
@cdub87 - other than just searching for the little gold badge I can't think of a way. Special Occassion is different to Special Event but a couple of the special event cards were for Christmas (though one was more like a New Year theme) which counts as a Special Occassion. Annoyingly there is a filter for them on the Girls Store but not for My Collection so you can easily find the ones you don't have, but its not so easy to find the ones that you do have.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 Beiträge
25. June 2019
@cdub87

In this time are five special event cards available.

e0863 - Niemira / 'Tis The Season
f0406 - Alyssia Kent / Splurging
f0428 - Olivia Sin / Happy New Year
f0440 - Ginebra Bellucci / Flash Flood
e1156 - Josephine Jackson / Tartan Cutie

Also can use this search string in iStripper:
e0863|e1156|f0406|f0428|f0440
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
25. June 2019
I haven't seen today's deal before. If anyone knows: when one reaches the free cards, is it three cards? Are all the packs three card packs?
Other times, it worked like so: all packs (free ones included) featured three cards. After last free pack displayed you could NOT start again from 10%.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Beiträge
25. June 2019
@SittingDuck
Your history shows 10 credits offer by the system 19 hours ago.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
25. June 2019
Happened to me too a couple of times, but I tried syncronizing with server and correct credit rate was shown at once.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

213 Beiträge
25. June 2019
I still have not managed to obtain the Ginebra Bellucci special event card with this weeks offers.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 Beiträge
25. June 2019 (edited)
Thanks @TheEmu & @Spiderman1804 for the info.

To everyone one else I didn't have any special event cards and have probably acquired all these cards in the last 6 months. I also haven't spent a ton of money getting these. Yes your going to loss some credits but the objective here is for you to eventually win(If the team made the games with the deck stacked all the way you would completely stop playing and paying). Play the games and you will get the cards. Heck three of the cards I knew nothing about.

Boy oh boy Alyssia Kent - Splurging is one dirty card. 5 stars all around.

@peterbanker I have found out the scratch card game has yielded me the best luck out of any of the games. The slot machine is completely random but the scratch game in tickets of 10 have really paid off. Maybe more would be even better but at ten I usually get something or tickets around or less than what I put in. The scratch game is a big payoff.
NikoNomicon
Joined in Apr 2019

6 Beiträge
26. June 2019
@91hebasu Been trying but the form submissin is bugged; all the Category drop down are "Undefined", over 20+ of them if not about 40....thus not letting me submit a ticket as it's not "entirely filled out".
NikoNomicon
Joined in Apr 2019

6 Beiträge
26. June 2019
Well got the ticket to go through; Ad blocker was messing with it :|
DanielStoSve
Joined in May 2019

54 Beiträge
26. June 2019
Thanks @TheEmu & @Spiderman1804 for the info.

To everyone one else I didn't have any special event cards and have probably acquired all these cards in the last 6 months. I also haven't spent a ton of money getting these. Yes your going to loss some credits but the objective here is for you to eventually win(If the team made the games with the deck stacked all the way you would completely stop playing and paying). Play the games and you will get the cards. Heck three of the cards I knew nothing about.

Boy oh boy Alyssia Kent - Splurging is one dirty card. 5 stars all around.

@peterbanker I have found out the scratch card game has yielded me the best luck out of any of the games. The slot machine is completely random but the scratch game in tickets of 10 have really paid off. Maybe more would be even better but at ten I usually get something or tickets around or less than what I put in. The scratch game is a big payoff.

how do you get the katrina moreno theme? for me theres only 4 themes to choose from
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 Beiträge
26. June 2019 (edited)
@DanielStoSve

Custom I made my self.

From my Google Drive Folder

Katrina Moreno - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABbkv4FShellKB6g1c563DKT5_SaxwKg

All the Rest Available - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iXzOCiKn2-gXq17jvSWjOJ8MGp6tobc7

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen