Forum / Alles über iStripper

Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

63 Beiträge
23. April 2019
Tired of seeing the girls going topless first whenever they strip? 😒

How about having them go bottomless for a change? 😀

Stuff that we can share in this thread:
  • Your favorite scene of a iStripper model teasing you with her pantyless upskirts or bottomless parades.
  • Your favorite image of a model taking her panties off first, from an actual iStripper photo set.
  • An edited image of a iStripper model taking her panties off first.

I will be sharing some of my edited photos of the models from my collection here, I hope that you guys will like it! 😋

Looking forward to seeing the input and sharing from other 'pantyless tease' lovers here! Cheers! 😉
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

63 Beiträge
23. April 2019

😍😍😍

Lilu Moon has such a great figure for a matured lady, but I found it quite a pity that her cards lacked pure bottomless moments. 😕

Fixing this problem with two bottomless edits that were done by me! Enjoy! 😋

From sets:
  • Spice Girl
  • Tenacious
DoodPart2
Joined in Apr 2012

85 Beiträge
24. April 2019
@Optimal How bout getting those panties off in the previews first. Now thats what i would love to see and it is coming soon. When that happens i will buy 2330 cards from the store. All of them
😍😄😋
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

63 Beiträge
24. April 2019
@DoodPart2 - You mentioned a really great point! 😄

I have the tendency to instant-buy a card when I spot the slightest suggestion in the preview that there is going to be pantyless tease in the card. 😀

These suggestions can range from stripping her panties off from under her skirt, to doing a quick flash of her under parts and revealing that she is actually bottomless this whole time. 😍

The first time I encountered a bottomless preview in iStripper was Naomi Bennett's "After 5 O' Clock" where she spreads her legs open to reveal her crotch in her clothed hanging clip, and I went absolutely bonkers. It was probably the first time that I instantly bought a card in this manner, little did I know that I had this fetish beforehand. 😆🔥
RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 Beiträge
6. August 2023
👍😜
Someb0dy
Joined in Nov 2014

1 Beiträge
24. October 2023
I'm actually searching for these cards too !
Belka black dress is the best I've found so far (amazing).

I wish there was a category to filter that, but I suspect a conspiracy about making people buying first random cards with hints, so we buy more xD.
Nah this filter would be awesome, still istripper is a really fine app i think.
UKstockinglvr
Joined in Apr 2019

21 Beiträge
25. October 2023
@Someb0dy

This is a factor I look for and I know there are other like minded people here too.

If you find a show that you like the look of, look for @Pickle1 reviews as he tends to mention if there are pantyless and upskirt clips.

He has yet to fail with his recomendations for me.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen