Tell us what was your first card from istripper.

Forum / Alles über iStripper

john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
8. April 2019
You know many of us like me got attacted to istripper just beacuse of that one performer whom you really admired and wanted her to get naked so bad. So tell us who was that performer for you.

Tell us that 1 card that lured you to buying more here. Mine was Sapphira if you guys know her. She is my first in istripper. Still love her so much
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
8. April 2019
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 Beiträge
8. April 2019
For me it was Gloria Sol, and her card "Desirable".

I was and am member of MetArt and I think it was mentioned there, or some other forum, can't remember which that she had made this "very daring" performance in something called "iStripper". I had no idea what that "iStripper" was, but soon found out... and here I am. :)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 Beiträge
8. April 2019 (edited)
@Ullubu No it doesn't (at least not the one you cited), although the thread title is misleading.

Gloria's "Desirable" was the card that lured me here, but it wasn't the first card that I downloaded. That was one of Abigaile Johnson's. Gloria's card lured me here, but I didn't know that even more beautiful girl resided here... so Abigaile's card was the first one I bought.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
8. April 2019 (edited)
For me it was Gloria Sol, and her card "Desirable".

I was and am member of MetArt and I think it was mentioned there, or some other forum, can't remember which that she had made this "very daring" performance in something called "iStripper". I had no idea what that "iStripper" was, but soon found out... and here I am. :)

@Dfner Good to know. She is one of my personal favourites. I just previewed the card you mentioned, an amazing lingerie on her, it was in the verge of slipping. I have 2 cards of her and many in wishlist.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 Beiträge
8. April 2019
@John555 "Desirable" is very much recommended card, as are her other ones if you ask me... "Desirable" also has Gloria making some "humming" voice on the first clips, before the more "daring" action starts, which is endearing in its own right. :)
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
8. April 2019
@John555 "Desirable" is very much recommended card, as are her other ones if you ask me... "Desirable" also has Gloria making some "humming" voice on the first clips, before the more "daring" action starts, which is endearing in its own right. :)

@Dfner Thanks will definitely check it out then.

Just a random thought, how much money one would have to spend to reach 3 Dimonds like yours?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
9. April 2019 (edited)
@john555

Some things are best not asked, as a truly meaningful answer is almost impossible to give. There are just too many variables involved - available discounts through flash sales and previews, general discounts offered through the TGIF program, size of credit blocks purchased eg. 500 credits is the bang for your buck, unless one of those rare 1320credits for 100.00 (choose your currency - Euro or dollar.) is offered.

It's best just to buy credits and therefore the shows that you wish to buy. Eventually the member status by size of collection increases.

As an example, I have spent close to $3500 Canadian dollars since first joining in 2009, and I do not yet have 3 diamonds beside my name. That's a bit more than most probably spend, but I do not get the flash sales, I do not buy the discounted previews as I do not get previews and as rule I don't participate in TGIF, so every card in my collection was bought at full price minus the status discount. The only other discounts that I receive is from buying the maximum amount of credits. Currency exchange rates are also reflected in my spent amount. At today's rate of exchange that $3500.00 is about $2600.00 in US dollars.
cripto
Joined in Mar 2019

9 Beiträge
9. April 2019
Gloria/soft morning was my first after that relized how much i liked i stripper :)
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
9. April 2019
@john555

Some things are best not asked, as a truly meaningful answer is almost impossible to give. There are just too many variables involved - available discounts through flash sales and previews, general discounts offered through the TGIF program, size of credit blocks purchased eg. 500 credits is the bang for your buck, unless one of those rare 1320credits for 100.00 (choose your currency - Euro or dollar.) is offered.

It's best just to buy credits and therefore the shows that you wish to buy. Eventually the member status by size of collection increases.

As an example, I have spent close to $3500 Canadian dollars since first joining in 2009, and I do not yet have 3 diamonds beside my name. That's a bit more than most probably spend, but I do not get the flash sales, I do not buy the discounted previews as I do not get previews and as rule I don't participate in TGIF, so every card in my collection was bought at full price minus the status discount. The only other discounts that I receive is from buying the maximum amount of credits. Currency exchange rates are also reflected in my spent amount. At today's rate of exchange that $3500.00 is about $2600.00 in US dollars.

@Chicsans Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I really appreciate it. Since it has only been 3 years for me using istripper, I wanted to get a little insight. All I wanted was an approx. value and you have cleared my query.

That is a lot of money you have spent. It would take years for me to reach your level I guess. Only if I want to really.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
9. April 2019 (edited)
@john555

We all have different buying habits, which is why I suggested buying what credits you can when you can and only buy the cards that you want.

It takes 1500 cards to be triple diamond. I am not there yet. As there are about 4000 cards currently available, I have less than one half of the total collection and I don't expect to ever have them all.

That being said, averaged out over the 10 years that I have used the product, I have spent $350.00 Canadian dollars per year. Over the long run, in my situation anyways, that is not a great amount and I consider it to be money well spent.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
9. April 2019 (edited)
Gloria/soft morning was my first after that relized how much i liked i stripper :)

@cripto if you like Gloria, you will love Mila I and Hilary C
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
9. April 2019 (edited)
@john555

We all have different buying habits, which is why I suggested buying what credits you can when you can and only buy the cards that you want.

It takes 1500 cards to be triple diamond. I am not there yet. As there are about 4000 cards currently available, I have less than one half of the total collection and I don't expect to ever have them all.

That being said, averaged out over the 10 years that I have used the product, I have spent $350.00 Canadian dollars per year. Over the long run, in my situation anyways, that is not a great amount and I consider it to be money well spent.

@Chicsan Thanks for your suggestion. I really am careful while making a purchase. Most of my collection in my opinion are the best in istripper. I really do regret wrong purchases.

I really do appreciate you believe that it is a money well spent. People like you are the reason I keep using istripper
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
9. April 2019
how much money one would have to spend to reach 3 Diamonds

I'm an engineer. I like back-of-the-envelop calculations.

Worst case: You buy credits in 50 credit blocks. You buy only 3K cards at list price with your level discount. $4,822.84

Really cheap case: You buy credits in 500 credit blocks. You buy the cheapest cards you can and only when you can get a 25% discount on top of your level discount. This means you only buy 720p cards until you reach platinum. Then you buy all 259 VG classic (480p) cards and finish off with 720p cards: $1,047.31

Nominal Case: You buy credits in 500 credit blocks. You buy 1080p cards until you hit diamond and then you switch to 3K. You buy on sales but not exclusively averaging a 10% additional discount: $2,125.81
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

348 Beiträge
9. April 2019
this was mine ..
mujahidm810
Joined in Feb 2008

60 Beiträge
9. April 2019
Vicky S. golden river 211 was my 1st card.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 Beiträge
9. April 2019
May 14, 2011 Zafira / Ivory goddess
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 Beiträge
9. April 2019
Ashley Robbins / Sexy Secretary 16

Bought a few on my first day but this is the one the app lists fist when I sort by date puchased.
1968kevin
Joined in Dec 2009

11 Beiträge
9. April 2019
I actually went into my account history just to check and found:
December 29, 2009 - Creation of your iStripper account.
January 1, 2010 - Nesty, Eufrat & Sendy Silver as being my 3 main first downloads.
Nesty - Cheerleader being my very first card.
Can't believe in another 8 months and 20 days it will be 10 years since I first joined and 2020 will be upon us.
I must say it has been a great 10 years.
In all these years and all these wonderful ladies, I can't pick or even choose a favorite.
Every single card ever released has been special in its own little way.
Thank you all ladies that have been a part of vgirl/istripper/idancer/deskbabes.
Thank you Totem Team, Rex, Celine, everyone behind the scenes, all mods and everyone else I have come to know on here.
Here is hoping we will all still be here in 2030.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 Beiträge
10. April 2019
@1968kevin Great post!

My first purchase was a deal of 12 cards for a special price. I figured a dozen shows would be more than enough. Ha! Eleven years later, I'm still buying and enjoying the shows.

I think the first show of that dozen I really sat down and watched was Ashley Robbins - Sexy Secretary.

dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Beiträge
10. April 2019
@john555

i agree 100 %
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Beiträge
10. April 2019
john wick is coming soon. 😲
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 Beiträge
10. April 2019
my first card was bijou/ tango fire.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
10. April 2019
I actually went into my account history just to check and found:
December 29, 2009 - Creation of your iStripper account.
January 1, 2010 - Nesty, Eufrat & Sendy Silver as being my 3 main first downloads.
Nesty - Cheerleader being my very first card.
Can't believe in another 8 months and 20 days it will be 10 years since I first joined and 2020 will be upon us.
I must say it has been a great 10 years.
In all these years and all these wonderful ladies, I can't pick or even choose a favorite.
Every single card ever released has been special in its own little way.
Thank you all ladies that have been a part of vgirl/istripper/idancer/deskbabes.
Thank you Totem Team, Rex, Celine, everyone behind the scenes, all mods and everyone else I have come to know on here.
Here is hoping we will all still be here in 2030.

@1968kevin Wonderful! Congrats on you journey!
Waitnc
Joined in Mar 2019

3 Beiträge
10. April 2019
(Me a Newbie).
My first was Amber Cute. She's a blue eyed redhead head who reminds me of a lost Old Flame. The resemblance is uncanny and Amber sends shivers down my spine on each viewing. I'm a fan of the high contrast curves created by a one piece against a sweet peach bottom, hence her "Sugar Baby" was an obvious first choice for me. The constancy of her eye contact and the sway of her hips means I'll always be a fan!
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
10. April 2019
Amber Cute

@Waitnc Yeah, she is really tempting
Waitnc
Joined in Mar 2019

3 Beiträge
10. April 2019
Tnx for response john555.
Whilst you're there, can you advise how to get a 'full show' to play over one of the set backgrounds? I seem to be getting 'previews' instead of the clips I want.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 Beiträge
10. April 2019
Just a random thought, how much money one would have to spend to reach 3 Dimonds like yours?

I, also, went through my account history out of interest. I wish I didn't 😫

Without a few exceptions, I have always bought 500 credits packs for 49,99€. I have also taken advantage of several promotions, when you got 600 credits for 49,99 or 1320 credits for 99,99. I have also ***** lots of credits in some chance game promotions.

So all in all it's very difficult to say how much one would spend in "normal case", due to price changes depending on the amount of credits for the package you buy, various promotions, different scratch games etc...

But based on my account history I have spent approx. 4,240 €, but I have still around 4,000 credits left, so... if you value those credits with 49,99 for each 500, the number is currently around 3,840 €.

I have 3952 cards now (well, I have pre-purchased all April cards, so the number to use is 3972 cards because that's how much I have paid for now) so ALL IN ALL... roughly it has been a bit under 1 € per card on average. Not too bad... I could have used it much worse :)
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Beiträge
11. April 2019
这是我的第一个,虽然没有充分裸露。我还是很满意。她带给我购买的冲动!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen