I have credits just enough to buy 1 card. Pls suggest cards based on my interests

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
6. April 2019
Guys, following are my few of my favourite actors from istripper. I have ranked them below

1) Minori - 5
2) Mila L - 2
3) Hilary C - 6
4) Veronica Clark - 4
5) Demi Fray - 1
6) Karrisa - 7
7) Sapphira - 3

Now you know my taste. Could you suggest me 1 good card to make a purchase.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Beiträge
6. April 2019 (edited)
How about da legendary Anna Tatu..any 3K card may do you ;-)
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Beiträge
6. April 2019
@john555 Have you tried the previews of Leon Mia?
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Beiträge
6. April 2019
Leona Mia
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Beiträge
6. April 2019
You can try Demi Fray #0876 Making A Move or #0946 Ready For Action.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
6. April 2019
Can you say why you like those models? That might help others in suggesting more girls for you.
pavl66
Joined in Sep 2017

5 Beiträge
6. April 2019 (edited)
My favorite is Viola... I think the best of her are “Team Capitan“ and “Solo“ - that one with red (relesed 3/11 2015)
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 Beiträge
6. April 2019
Guys, following are my few of my favourite actors from istripper. I have ranked them below

1) Minori - 5
2) Mila L - 2
3) Hilary C - 6
4) Veronica Clark - 4
5) Demi Fray - 1
6) Karrisa - 7
7) Sapphira - 3

actress is female
Try somebody new, I see you have mostly one card from one girl.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 Beiträge
6. April 2019 (edited)
actress is female

this is true, however, PC... actor is both male + female

Unfortunately it also appears that there are no Heroines anymore, nowadays there are only Heroes😰

Does this also mean one of my favourite Strawb albums has to be renamed😰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrvGZy3MGDs

PS

I also think Anna Tatu might be a good choice. My favourite is "Muse". It is available in 3K.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 Beiträge
7. April 2019
Nice country sound track...from the 70's the 80's ***** it up ta present

"Country?"

Personally I classed this as Folk/Rock or Progressive Rock. I thought there was too much "keyboard" for this to be considered "Country".

The early Strawbs' line up included Rick Wakeman on the keyboard.

My personal favourite

"From the Witchwood"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TkPhe8YKeM

Although my love of this album may have some bearing on the LSD I had taken when I first heard it. The imagery it conjured up was unbelievable. Some of those visions still remain despite the fact it is getting very close to 50 years ago.

Having said this there now there some fabulous Country/Rock albums

Mark Knopfler & Emmy Lou Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twiYZTVdBfE

Robert Plant & Alison Kraauss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_rArV84iY&list=PL8g0bTbJueB0vtsY-hTSPYPtKrE22K68Z

To be honest I am a bit of a sucker for a bit of good fiddle playing. I like a lot of Irish music for the same reason.

Sorry - way off topic now.

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Beiträge
7. April 2019
Yes, it's time to come back to the subject. Thank you 😎
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Beiträge
7. April 2019 (edited)
@john555
Guys, following are a few of my favourite actors from istripper. I have ranked them below

1) Minori - 5
2) Mila L - 2
3) Hilary C - 6
4) Veronica Clark - 4
5) Demi Fray - 1
6) Karrisa - 7
7) Sapphira - 3

I like all of your seven choices..
Maybe also try previewing one of the following earlier 1080p artists:

Antonia
Blue Angel or
Ria Sunn (avail in 3K upgrade)
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

435 Beiträge
7. April 2019
@john555

I like your choices as well but I might want take a look at"
Clover
Melena Tara
Niemira
Anna Tatu

I could add many many more but these were the first I thought of that are not in your collection but probably should be.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
11. April 2019 (edited)
Can you say why you like those models? That might help others in suggesting more girls for you.

@Dorsai6 I don't know it was an instant attraction. May be it has to do something about their sexy looks (butt, breasts, curves etc.), outfit, dance moves, bare foot clips and personality overall.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
11. April 2019 (edited)
@EverthangForever
@zzmaskers
@stefnev1
@Dorsai6
@pavl66
@goodwolf
@dar2112v
@gkar45

Thank you guys for your wonderful suggestions. I have a list of your suggestions below. I will let you know by choosing the one that really got me from the list below.

Clover
Melena Tara
Niemira
Anna Tatu
Antonia
Blue Angel or
Ria Sunn (avail in 3K upgrade)
Leona Mia
Demi Fray #0876 Making A Move
Demi Fray #0946 Ready fro action
Viola - Team Capitan & Solo
Another card of Sapphira
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
11. April 2019
@EverthangForever
@zzmaskers
@stefnev1
@Dorsai6
@pavl66
@goodwolf
@dar2112v
@gkar45

Just wanted to let you know that out of your suggestions I found the following cards really fucking tempting to buy. Again I just want to make only 1 purchase for now so I hope I get the best. Once again thank you it all came down from your suggestions

Niemira - Pleasant Dreams
Antonia Sainz - Sexpectations
Viola - Team Captain
Viola - Solo (2 cards with the same)
Anna Tatu - Instinct
Anna Tatu - Lavish Lust
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
12. April 2019
@EverthangForever
@zzmaskers
@stefnev1
@Dorsai6
@pavl66
@goodwolf
@dar2112v
@gkar45

'Anna Tatu - Instinct' was my choice, I purchased the card and I couldn't stop watching her strip it is fucking amazing even in 2019 😈😈. Oh my god, those seductive moves and that ass anyone would fall for those 🔥🔥. I just can't stop thinking about her 😵😵😵

Many thanks to @EverthangForever and @dar2112v for suggesting her. This topic can finally be closed I guess.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 Beiträge
12. April 2019
Good choice, but I have a feeling sometime soon you will be back to fill up credits to buy new cards :)
Have fun !
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Beiträge
13. April 2019
@john555
This topic should stay open, if you have another hard choice to make in the future, you can come back here and ask to the community.
Have fun with iStripper 😊
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
13. April 2019 (edited)
@stefnev1 Yes I will always have hard choices to make and I believe others do have too. Then let's keep this topic open for everyone.

@goodwolf I do have the feeling.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
14. April 2019
@EverthangForever
@zzmaskers
@stefnev1
@Dorsai6
@pavl66
@goodwolf
@dar2112v
@gkar45

Guys I should say I am little disappointed with Anna Tatu - Instinct as she does not strip her panties. Come on that is so disappointing!! 😕😕
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
14. April 2019
@john555 - in the card you refer to there are 8 clips in which Anna removes her panties. Check your settings or alternatively play the individual clips from the clip summary page.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
14. April 2019
@john555 - in the card you refer to there are 8 clips in which Anna removes her panties. Check your settings or alternatively play the individual clips from the clip summary page.

@TheEmu Sure let me check, but are there full nude clips where she is wearing nothing?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
14. April 2019
yes
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
14. April 2019
@TheEmu I am checking it right away and will get back to you.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
14. April 2019
@TheEmu, I see in the clip selector, there many full nudity clips. However when I select full nudity under levels of eroticism, I get this alert message

"The combination between levels of eroticism, Collection and eventually disabled clips for this card do not allow any clips to be played. Please change the level of eroticism in settings"
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
14. April 2019 (edited)
@TheEmu
@EverthangForever
@zzmaskers
@stefnev1
@Dorsai6
@pavl66
@goodwolf
@dar2112v
@gkar45

For some reason, all clips with full nudity were disabled for the card. I couldn't see the check boxes in the clip selector clearly due the dark theme I use. It works now after I checked them all. Awesome, Anna Tatu really teased me last night without getting fully naked. Now she does.

Tonight is gonna be another great night for me. Great card and thanks for your help @TheEmu.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Beiträge
14. April 2019 (edited)
@john555
What you were experiencing, is a common problem for newer members, & some older ones ;-)
  • %^#...Wtf..Where are all my other clips ???

Whenever trying out a new card, you can avoid this happening ...

Go to Settings ( Cog icon - top right of GUI)

Tick Advanced Settings

For Desktop:
Active Collections - tick all,
Levels of Eroticism - All Levels

For Fullscreen: - do the same
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Beiträge
14. April 2019 (edited)
@john555
What you are experiencing, is a common problem for new members.
Wtf..Where are all my other clips ???

Whenever trying out a new card, you can avoid this happening ...

Go to Settings ( cog icon - top right of GUI)

Tick Advanced Settings

For Desktop:
Active Collections - tick all,
Levels of Eroticism - All Levels

For Fullscreen - do the same

@EverthangForever, Well, I am not a new user it has been more than 2 years using istripper. It has never occurred to me before. Just until last night, when I decided to filter Levels of Eroticism to 'Full Nudity' and I hit the play button and the app threw an alert stating there are no clips for the selection. I then went back to the settings and checked everything like you said, active collections - ticked all and levels of eroticism to all levels and then I hit the play button and still Anna tatu teased me with no full nudity. Frustrated, I clicked open the clip selector to see many cards unchecked, most of them are full nudity clips. Checked them all and boom it works. I am happy to have found the work around.

This is an issue in the application and should be addressed by the team. Including @celine
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 Beiträge
14. April 2019
For some reason, all clips with full nudity were disabled for the card. I couldn't see the check boxes in the clip selector clearly due the dark theme I use. It works now after I checked them all.

This is an issue in the application and should be addressed by the team. Including @celine

@john555

To be fair I don't really think you can blame the team for the fact that you are using a theme where you can't see the checkboxes clearly. In the Totem provided themes the checkboxes are clearly visible. I have had to disable a number of my own darker skins because of the same problem.

I know you are unfamiliar with the clip selector because I had to show you how to enable it. I think you may have clicked on some of the clips thus disabling them and not noticing them because of the dark theme.

The software doesn't disable the clips - it has to be done manually.

When selecting the eroticism levels the software only looks for and plays clips that match that erotic level, it doesn't disable clips.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen