Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Alles über iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Thank God It's Friday and - almost - the release of the best TV show ever.

But let's start with another kind of shows - those that have been released this week, including the luscious Anna Polina and the first show of Lilu Moon!

Progressive booster packs!

Long time no see! Previous progressive pack was 3 months ago! Time flies guys.
So here we go again with a new progressive pack themed with one of my favorite Tv show thanks to Bonnie Parker (Spoiler!)

The first discount starts at 20% off and it goes up to 56%!

How to get your packs?

• Go to featured
  • Click "Booster Packs"
  • Follow the Dragon eggs!

Promo ends on Friday, April 12th (9AM GMT+1).

Cheers!
Sexysex86
Joined in Oct 2018

4 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Who is that dressed as Daenerys in the progressive packs?
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
5. April 2019
First show of the new gorgeous Lesya, Hayli Sanders and Stacy Cruz... what a beautiful weekend! 😍
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Je n'ai pas acheté la carte Lesya / Private Tutor car la qualité graphique
y est trop médiocre avec un énorme scintillement (flickering).
C'est dommage car la miss a l'air plutôt bien, on verra sur les suivantes.

Je trouve que depuis un certain temps, une partie de vos cartes ont un
rendu moins bon qu'auparavant, couleurs ternes, scintillement, mauvais
anti-aliasing, sensation de flou principalement sur les shows de table,
et de plus en plus de problèmes de définition sur les cheveux.
Eowilial
Joined in Dec 2009

8 Beiträge
5. April 2019
do you need to buy all the eggs for the Game of Throne show?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Excuse me, but what is this 'best tv show ever'?
Patpatric
Joined in Oct 2017

12 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Non-alternative "Progressive packs" are not good. I don't want to buy half the proposed shows, even at a discount. Next time just add the option to re-roll show sets for credits.
Patpatric
Joined in Oct 2017

12 Beiträge
5. April 2019 (edited)
The Benny Hill Show ofc :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-N4DkRSps
BesiX
Joined in May 2009

10 Beiträge
5. April 2019
I just bought all of the packs, thinking it would give me an exclusive card with Bonnie Parker.
Couldn't be more wrong, no card was given.
The only cards you get are the ones from thhe pack, at a smalll discount increase.
And in my case, most of the cards were 720p ones too, only 1-5 of the most recent ones.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Excuse me, but what is this 'best tv show ever'?The Benny Hill Show ofc :)

Thanks. :)
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
5. April 2019

nope.

This show will be released like any other. We just used this GOT theme for some promotions and to accompany the upcoming show of Bonnie Parker.
capella
Joined in Oct 2007

100 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Pas intéressant
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Excuse me, but what is this 'best tv show ever'?The Benny Hill Show ofc :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-N4DkRSps

haha. Maybe that's the one ;)
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 Beiträge
5. April 2019
Have a great weekend.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
5. April 2019
I just bought all of the packs, thinking it would give me an exclusive card with Bonnie Parker.

The Promo on the 1st Post did not say anything about an exclusive card.

Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 Beiträge
5. April 2019
I guess the card mentions will be "Boner Is Coming" from Bonnie Parker (f0475)
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

788 Beiträge
5. April 2019 (edited)
Excuse me, but what is this 'best tv show ever'?The Benny Hill Show ofc :)
u damm right. that's my boy.👍
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 Beiträge
5. April 2019
I'm so sorry...
but I have my calculations done...
I 0will not participate this friday...
It doesn't worth a reload !
Booster pack price 227 credits with my triple diamond and without the promised 20% if i sum each card individually it cost 122,65 credits minus the 20%... we have... 98,12 credits (My math are correct).
Conclusion i'm out cause I don't like math error (and decimal numbers too XD), plus I have pre-ordered for this month and it was a worth it.
hope4love1
Joined in Jan 2019

24 Beiträge
6. April 2019
Don't like this deal!!!! All the cards in ther first pack are ones i have no interest in!!!!!
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 Beiträge
6. April 2019
Personally, I prefer Coservative packs.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 Beiträge
6. April 2019
@njarnb I'm so sorry... but I have my calculations done... I 0will not participate this friday... It doesn't worth a reload ! Booster pack price 227 credits with my triple diamond and without the promised 20% if i sum each card individually it cost 122,65 credits minus the 20%... we have... 98,12 credits (My math are correct).Conclusion i'm out cause I don't like math error (and decimal numbers too XD), plus I have pre-ordered for this month and it was a worth it.
Are you...sure?
227 credit with your 45% member level rebate mean 124.85
add a 20% off, and you have 99.88
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Beiträge
6. April 2019 (edited)
Community help...I have 220 Classic cards to go should I bite the bullit and just go for a complete collection or wait till possible promotion? I only have 1 TB left on 4 TB HDD so I can't decide what to do...Should I just Pokemon I Stripper?

Side note I redownloaded all shows and it shows that there is one I own one but it doesn't show in collection is that because TOTEM lost rights to someone?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Beiträge
6. April 2019
With regards to the classic cards, I'm in the same boat as you (177 classic cards are all I'm missing).

I have been tempted to buy the remaining ones but decided not to because once I had full collection (everything available these days, that is), it would make me, the "collector side" of me, more prone to buy every single release in the future even if I didn't really like the card... The gaps in the collection would be even more glaring and unwanted as they would be now.

CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 Beiträge
6. April 2019
The Promo on the 1st Post did not say anything about an exclusive card.

Yeah man, I wasn't sure either but assumed it wasn't because they didn't mention it. Prolly should have asked before dropping all those cred dude
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Beiträge
7. April 2019
I have no idea but I liked X-Files...so there should be a "Sex Files" card (alien emoticon)
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Beiträge
7. April 2019
@dfner thanks much... Had new thought on picking up only those with main set cards , that would help ease my temptation collection wise lol
rugerdude
Joined in Jan 2017

1 Beiträge
7. April 2019
how do I get the Kaleesi card? Do I have to buy all of these eggs to get it?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
7. April 2019
how do I get the Kaleesi card? Do I have to buy all of these eggs to get it?

No, you can buy any card from the store. WAIT, that's not true anymore. There are 5 cards that you CAN'T buy from the store that are in the store.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 Beiträge
7. April 2019
@rugerdude
The card of Bonnie Parker is not to win with the discount of this weekend. Members will be able to purchase it when she will be released (very soon now), as a normal card.
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Beiträge
8. April 2019
although I do think this is a good promotion I to did the pre order for april and Im holding out to see if there is going to be a may promotion as well trying to stretch my credits as far as i can :) at least for a while. Either way thank you for these last two promotions this one and the reserve a month ones :D

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen