4th show free

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

supermouse
Joined in Oct 2008

14 Beiträge
29. March 2019
4th show free!!!

So happy! - I just buy 1000 credits to expand my collection. This is perfect offer for me! - Thank you Totem!!
is extra 25% discount!!!!!!!!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 Beiträge
30. March 2019
@supermouse
Glad you enjoy the promotion...

Yes, Buy 4 cards and the price of the 4th card is Credited back...
( it's technically, not free because you 1st have to Buy it. But then Yes, the credits are given back )

Oh, you don't have to buy All 4 at the same time...

You can buy 1 today, and 2 tomorrow, and then buy the 4th one the Next day...
The 4th one will be Credited back...

Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Beiträge
30. March 2019
My intent is to buy cards through Friday and then round-up my collection on Friday morning.

Hmmm, when does this promotion end? Midnight Friday, Paris time? That would be 6PM Friday EDT.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Beiträge
30. March 2019
The new cards are available at 10am Paris time each day. So I think that this promotion will end at 9h59am next friday Paris time.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
30. March 2019
I bought all three of the cards released on Friday. In theory, the credits that I use on my next purchase should be 'cash-backed' into my account.

I am not so sure that will happen as I bought them the minute that they were uploaded to the girls store on the website, which was well .before this event started.

If my failing memory serves me correctly, other users were faced with this same situation in the past, but I can't recall what the outcome was.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 Beiträge
30. March 2019
If your Next Card, which would be your 4th card, counting the 3 from Friday,
Isn't credited.
let me know. I'll ask Customer service to add the credits back.

Since you Bought 3 cards on Friday, then the 4th one should count and you should get the credits back..

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
30. March 2019
@Wyldanimal

It worked as it is supposed to. 😊

The system added the 18 credits that I spent on the 'Mean Streak' duo card back into my account.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen