We want your opinion : Quick survey inside!  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Beiträge
15. February 2019
Last Last thing.. Im ok with Hentai so long as it doesn't replace a daily girl and preview.
Muriatic
Joined in Sep 2017

5 Beiträge
15. February 2019
More naturally curvy models without implants.

Greater variety in the direction / order of the stripping (more upskirts and taking off panties first).

More good performers in terms of being natural, sexy and geniunely convincing in front of the camera.

More ethnic variety.

Big ass chicks in yoga pants ripping them open as part of the strip!

highlander527
Joined in Nov 2013

1 Beiträge
15. February 2019
How about ending the exclusive card trick. Other than purchasing every girls cards for a month, or playing slot machine endlessly! I wouldn't mind adding the exclusive Nemiera and Alyssia cards to my collection at an increased rate, ( like I did with the Harley XX card ). I get it that some members are pissed that the cards are no longer exclusive. In short, I hope you can find a way to fix this for all of your members. Don't worry about me though, I found the new appreciation for the collection I have, is more fun than always snapping up new cards!
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 Beiträge
16. February 2019
Agree with @zzmaskers
Im not a Hentai fan, prefer real women not cartoons. Not interested in VR..
More quality models like the majority in your catalog. I was surprised to come across several loose chicken skin and potmarks (cellulite) models in your catalog. Maybe Its just not my fetish....
I would like to see the return of some props (furniture/rugs/glass) as they seem to break up the monotony of the standard cage/stripper pole.
Agree with @highlander527 on exclusive card issue. Some of these cards were sold/available before some joined. Would like to see them available at a premium.
OK onto the platform improvements Ive Identified from my personal experience. Ive submitted these via tickets and get the standard "I have escalated your ticket to Developer/Marketing" and never get an update or reply. So for the community....
1. Mouse sensitivity control - R/L click with any movement can cause the model to drop from the screen. Tried several mice. Some adjustment the movement requirement for a model to drop or mouse sensitivity setting could resolve.
2. Music - Ability in model controls to skip to the next track in the play list.
3. Model Playback Controls - Ability to skip forward / back 10 seconds would be HUGE. Rather than just replay a clip that may be 6+ minutes long to get back to a scene.

Thank you for considering my ideas in the continued development of your excellent platform.
ke5etn
Joined in Feb 2009

1 Beiträge
16. February 2019
Booper Reels would be great, Makes models seem more down to earth.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

433 Beiträge
16. February 2019
I haven't done the survey yet but will this weekend. But I have no interest in Hentai or VR.

I like real women and use IS while I work or surf the web so not interested in animations or wearing googles or a headset. I do have an Oculus and it was fun for a day but not even sure when I last saw it.

I can't ***** about the girls as they are stunning and I'm happy to see the return of the duos. But It would be nice to see some of the more expensive European models and try and catch the North American Girls when they are on that side of the pond.

I would like to see more investment in the interface but I doubt I would pay much if anything for a screensavers or any other interface feature.

I would absolutely love to see the end of the exclusive cards ... I no longer care about the past cards and future cards wont bother me too much going forward but it still annoying that there are cards I cant get without compromising my collection.
Prime579
Joined in Jul 2017

35 Beiträge
16. February 2019
I asked for stip shows from different era's.

Dress the girls up in say 70's gogo attire or whatever was popular in the 60's or 80's. If the can get their hair styled to the correct decade it would be even better.
jiva92li
Joined in Oct 2007

4 Beiträge
16. February 2019
More sexy stripping. Pole dancing. Stripping. Not woman on woman, or some lady banging herself with some object...could change the name to istriptoo, but I didn't sign up for that. Thanks for the black and red banners to help me better select my choices. Look, I get why you did it, I'd just rather watch em dance and strip to the music is all. Just one opinion...not *****
SatansFarmor
Joined in May 2011

29 Beiträge
16. February 2019
Would like the option too uncheck all types of scenes, like table, top of screen from settings
Optimal
Joined in Jan 2018

63 Beiträge
16. February 2019
Done the survey! 😊

Thank you, Totem team, for seeking the opinion of the community! 😄
Dragongirl1869
Joined in Mar 2018

9 Beiträge
16. February 2019
I would like an option where you can permanantly delete unwanted shows from your collection. I understand such a feature could be exploited for free credits, but i have a solution to that problem. You make it only available to Diamond members (single, double, triple)

let's say every 400 shows you have in your collection, you're givin the option to delete up to 10 shows for a 20% refund (crystal clear 5 points, Standard 4 ect) this would prevent any unfair exploit, and not only would it give another incentive to become a diamond member, it would allow us to clean up our collections as i'm sure we all end up with shows we just don't like due to random deals and ***** purchases like the advent calenders (if you want the special)

plus this feature would maybe make some members less reluctant to do such deals knowing that they have the option to rid themselves of model shows they just don't like for whatever reason, after all everyone has a favourate type.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Beiträge
16. February 2019
let's say every 400 shows you have in your collection, you're givin the option to delete up to 10 shows for a 20% refund (crystal clear 5 points, Standard 4 ect) this would prevent any unfair exploit, and not only would it give another incentive to become a diamond member, it would allow us to clean up our collections as i'm sure we all end up with shows we just don't like due to random deals and ***** purchases like the advent calenders (if you want the special)

Just no, if you don't want to see a card delete it and deactivate it and set your collection to show only active cards.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Beiträge
16. February 2019 (edited)
Just did the survey..
Look @Team, if you want to monetise fullscreen, don't make a mess out of it by trying to produce fullscreen scenes at a cost. It goes against the grain of free community involvement & won't work. It will only turn your setup into bloatware. Maybe cooler to think about it this way...

Make a premium version of iStripper on annual or quarterly subscription. The premium version includes the stereoscopic facility currently being developed by @herve et al , and more options for fullscreen users like mouse wheel zoom, easy scene editors, better fullscreen gallery sorts and music reactive options, etc.

Let peeps decide if they want the deluxe version of iStripper or not. You may be surprised at the $ outcome in the long run as people go for deluxe..;-). love the product and its innovations in general.
Rock on Totem 👍
trancemaster125
Joined in Dec 2007

11 Beiträge
16. February 2019
i would love an option in which girls would morph into each other to go smoothly from one to another model
ADMIRERZ
Joined in Jun 2008

206 Beiträge
16. February 2019
I want nothing but beautiful nautral girls. I don't care about breast size as long as they are natural. Dont like any big ugly or excess tattoos. Would love to see more piercings and girls with puffy or big areolas. Would like to see more water or oil on body scenes. Would love girls interacting with food or fruit, ice cream or whip cream and everyday gadgets: jump rope, excersice bars and other things to make shows interesting or sexy.
jlstyle
Joined in May 2018

1 Beiträge
16. February 2019
I feel the company should work on getting real dancer it would allow for a more real stripper experience something these new girls don't offer the older model played the role of stripper 10x better which is why for myself I don't buy newer model often.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Beiträge
16. February 2019
more butts

lol
iSmile
Joined in Aug 2015

28 Beiträge
16. February 2019
1) Faites venir les Américaines comme Celeste Star qui sont habituées à
faire des shows sur les scènes US, il faut pas oublier que là-bas les strip clubs sont partout même dans les villes fantômes et les filles assurent
un max!

2) Habillez vos filles avec des vêtements de stylistes, et arrêtez les
dentelles et autres recyclages périodiques des mêmes tenues.
Voir de plus la fille arriver à moitié nue sur scène me fout les boules,
les pantalons, longues jupes et robes sexy en tous genres créent de
l'attente et de l'envie.

3) Pas assez de miss comme Margo Dumas.

4) Arrêtez avec les filles trop timides et celles qui ne sont pas fluides.

5) Côté hardcore faites venir des filles extrêmes et choquez l'audience,
on vit trop dans une société aseptisée et moi je commence à bien
m'ennuyer avec bon nombre de vos shows emplis de rien.

6) Les shows manquent d'energie en tout genre, la connexion avec l'audience doit se faire très rapidement et noubliez pas que vous avez des membres depuis de nombreuses *****ées qui aimeraient que cela change.

7) Le son n'est pas bon, vous devez régler le taux de réverbération du
local pour que les voix soient intelligibles. En claire il faut optimiser le
RT60 à voir avec un acousticien.

8) Produisez moins et mieux, une fille tous les jours n'est, selon moi, pas nécessaire.

9) Côté graphisme, c'est tip top sauf parfois avec les contours mal
détourés ou un contraste excessif.

Votre business est sympa, fallait y penser à incruster une miss sur
un écran en session de travail mais bon il faut se renouveller.
Je suis prêt à payer plus pour autre chose. Et les opérations discount
sur les cartes des filles, ça a ses limites...
iSmile
Joined in Aug 2015

28 Beiträge
Bonjour,

ça c'est bien envoyé! Je pense la même chose.

"voir la citation du dessus"
smoothtalkz
Joined in Feb 2019

9 Beiträge
16. February 2019
More 'thicker, curvy, big' chicks ;)
YeahRight21
Joined in Apr 2013

17 Beiträge
16. February 2019
  • Increase the fun, playful, teasing elements in shows (e.g., peeking in from side of monitor, washing the screen and, in swim suit shows, emerging from a pool at bottom of monitor).
  • Have more era costumes (50's diner waitress, 60's beatnik girl with headband, 70's flower ***** with beads, 80's fitness girl with leg warmers, 90's gamer girl with glasses), with women starting fully clothed.
  • Consider trying: muddy girl washing off mud in shower, girl riding roller skates across screen (and twirling and doing splits), and a girl bouncing on a trampoline in a cheer costume (then out of cheer costume).
  • Keep remastering old shows.
  • And yes, please allow deletion of old cards from our collections—whether or not there's a refund. Not just "hidden," but gone. As in, "I'd have to buy this again if I really want to see why I deleted it."
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
@YeahRight21 - What would your suggestion of allowing "really" deleting cards give you over and above what can currently be done by using the Delete feature combined with unchecking the Deleted cards entry on the Downloads filter and optionally manually deleting the clips to free up disc space? Why would you want to erase the fact that you had bought a card but didn't want to keep it?
Sails2
Joined in May 2010

1 Beiträge
16. February 2019
No into Hentia or VR would rather see more mature women in the 35 to 50 range. There are some very sexy and good looking sexy women in the age range.
smoothtalkz
Joined in Feb 2019

9 Beiträge
16. February 2019
let me repost this, to gether your are attention some more of this awesome company :D

More 'thicker, curvy, big' chicks ;)

Even with the fake boobs, Chloe Lamoure gets me in a joyfull mood every time :)
Ganthet
Joined in Mar 2010

1 Beiträge
17. February 2019
No hentai please. No.
https://coub.com/view/gorlia

Better remaster old "medium" quality shows.

I agree. just no.
Kolobos51
Joined in May 2018

1 Beiträge
17. February 2019
More leather, S&M xxx content. Anything like that for me is an instant purchase. Also wouldn't mind seeing more redheads.
follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 Beiträge
17. February 2019
Le questionnaire me semble assez limité (en initiatives)...
Quelque chose que j'ai omis d'y mettre, pourtant motif de ma plus grande baisse d'intérêt - avec les cassure dans l'image des shows de beaucoup de cartes (surtout les shows close-up, mais plus seulement, maintenant) dû au raboutage de l'image provenant de 2-3 sources différentes (c'est de là que provient la + grande résolution de ces 2-3 ans, en 3k ?) :
JE REVE D'UN RETOUR A UNE PLUS GRANDE PROPORTION DE MODELES QUI NE S'EPILENT PAS A 100% !!!

Je veux dire : prenez le temps de ré-admirer quelques cartes de Saraliz, ou de Lola Taylor (quand elle était passé au studio), et dites-moi en me regardant dans les yeux que de telles créatures ne sont pas simplement sublissimes !

--

The survey seems quite limited in its propositions...
Something I badly forgot to write in, yet significantly behind my deepest interest lessening these last years :
WE NEED MORE UNSHAVED GIRLS !!!

Bushes, or neatly maintened trims (of a non too restrained hairy area) of a beautiful female intimate area is such a blissful treasure to look at ! Pay a look again to Saraliz or Lola Taylor shows. I mean, these are just dream shows to me !

smoothtalkz
Joined in Feb 2019

9 Beiträge
17. February 2019

Bushes, or neatly maintened trims (of a non too restrained hairy area) of a beautiful female intimate area is such a blissful treasure to look at ! Pay a look again to Saraliz or Lola Taylor shows. I mean, these are just dream shows to me !
]

^ this, Bush would be great, all politics aside :D
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

152 Beiträge
17. February 2019
I would love to get:
  • More diverse models. Please bring more Asian, Desi (Indian...), Middle Easter, Black... models.
  • More Full Screen scenes. I find myself mostly using the Whisper Club (Multi Girls). I would love to get more Multi girl scenes.
  • Transparent mode. Please bring back this option. It was great in VG2.

Thank you.
Toto92160
Joined in Sep 2017

3 Beiträge
17. February 2019
1-) Ecourter les shows en supprimant les scènes à moitié moitié et qui n'ont pas assez de nudité. Garder que les scènes de strip complètes avec les 3 positions Debout, Pole et Table.
2-) Recruter les filles sublimes avec des allures de Top Model comme Belle Claire, Nancy A, Merry Pie, Heidi Romanova, Valeria, Mira, Isizzu, Ashley Lane, Ria Sunn, Paulina...ça attire plus de monde, j'en suis sûr.
3-) Prendre des Naughty Girls comme Clea Gaultier, Lilu Moon, Cindy Shine, Riley Star... pour pimenter les shows
4-) Hentai : monter un décor avec des monstres tentaculaires sur lesquels se glissent les filles

Merci

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen