My Collection / UPDATE inquiry

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 Beiträge
25. January 2019
When you have a large number of cards that have the "UPDATE" banner across them. Is there way to BULK update them or do you have to click each one manually? Thank you for the assistance.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
25. January 2019 (edited)
I think you could click on "rebuild collection" on Settings... it could be an extremely long process, though; and I did never do that, so my advice is to wait for other answers about the subject...

I would like to add that it would also be good, when an update of a card is released, to know which changes have been made... why the @Team almost never makes a post on the forum or on the card board about that, explaining what has been done to the card?
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Beiträge
26. January 2019 (edited)
Go to "My collection" tab and set the following filters:
  • "Display" filter - uncheck all options, check "Updates" only,
  • "Collections" filter - uncheck all collections.

Now you should see only cards that have "Update" sticker. Select them all with [Ctrl+A] and click the third button above the filters bar. The third button should have two arrows arranged in the shape of a circle. Unfortunately I can't put screenshot here since this is not allowed in this section.
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 Beiträge
28. January 2019
Oustanding write up @lukaszr
This will save me and others time...
Thank you,
FF

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen