Managing Shows

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

EroticRide
Joined in Jan 2019

4 Beiträge
18. January 2019
How many shows have you guys bought? How many of them do you have downloaded at the same time? Looking for ideas for trying not to have too many Gb-s worth of shows. :)
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
18. January 2019
Hola muchacho!

Si me dices cuanto espacio que ya tienes, puedo ayudarte. Te gusta Gloria, no? 😍
Como un ejemplo, una tarjeta (show) de 3K sale a mas o menos 800 Megas. Puede ser mas que una Giga o un poco menos, a 700 Mega.

I wouldn't worry yet about how much space a card takes. You are new here and WELCOME to the forum! But if you are serious about building a large collection, the best option is to buy an external HDD (Disco Duro).

On average, with a mixture of 3K and older cards, you can expect to need about 500 GB (Gigas) for 750 cards. If you only buy newer cards (3K) that will obviously need more space. Allow about 800 MB (Megas) per card.

Bienvenido y si necesitas ayuda mas con esto o otras cosas, siempre que estoy aqui! 😎
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

648 Beiträge
19. January 2019
@EroticRide
Personally i have my entire collection downloaded on a 4Gb USB drive.
There have been a few occasions when a model had her cards removed, so you would not be able to access them again if you didn't already have them downloaded.
If you click on a member avatar, you can see info of their collection.
EroticRide
Joined in Jan 2019

4 Beiträge
19. January 2019
@HombreSinSombra
Muchas gracias 😊
EroticRide
Joined in Jan 2019

4 Beiträge
19. January 2019
@muttonjeff
Thats a good idea!! Are you able to read the shows directly from an external USB/HDD? Or you have to move the files into the computer before playing it?

Thanks for the idea btw!!
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

648 Beiträge
20. January 2019 (edited)
Set up the USB as your source drive and everything works from there.

I copied my entire directory to my USB first then.....
Open the Settings menu (gear wheel - top right)
scroll down to DATA and click Change folder, then navigate to the new folder.
exit iStripper (not just close... Quit - right click on task bar icon) then relaunch

You can also edit your Windows Registry if you are confident...
It is often better to Search the Forum before asking for help. for example.. this topic has had many discussions.

I recommend you check the other advice before starting

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen