Black Friday ...extended!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I would buy the set of collector cards, but being homeless at the moment, I don't have an address for them to ship to.
therock242
Joined in Jul 2008

11 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I had no idea that I could choose the cards on offer tripple xxx please, if you are looking totem
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

433 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I don't know what I would do with the cards but I am currious, does the price include shipping or is that handled seperately?

BTW I'm not worried about it but like I see others are saying, I too have less stars than I did Sunday.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. November 2018
there was post on this thread early saying they aren't really playing cards...but after picking who you want in the deck, you can mark them yourself.

The lack of suits and rankings within a suit mean that unless you mark them yourself you can not use these as replacements for standard playing cards. You can, of course, use two packs and play Snap or Pelmanism otherwise it would be necessary to devise some ad-hoc rules for a game. I have no suggestions but maybe someone out there can come up with something based on such categories as Blonde, Bikini, Lingerie etc. Any rules could, for example, include using the iStripper app to randomly choose a card on the PC and the players then try to find physical cards that match individual characteristics. Optional rules involving forfeits and drinking could be involved.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I would buy the set of collector cards, but being homeless at the moment, I don't have an address for them to ship to.

Yes, you can send them to a Post office

My Name CO
Post office USA One
23445 South Street 12345

Then you can claim them by Showing ID.
or
Ship to a Friend that you can go visit.
They arrive in a discrete Brown shipping package.

how to receive Mail when Homeless
https://link.usps.com/2015/05/28/staying-connected/
MrHouse14
Joined in Mar 2016

16 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Why do they persist with luckyboxes, im not spending money on junk cards
MrHouse14
Joined in Mar 2016

16 Beiträge
28. November 2018
@gkar45, I'm hoping its a good one, I have credits to spend
CheshireMoose
Joined in Dec 2007

13 Beiträge
28. November 2018
75 credits for only 1 star? and the packs are completely random? come on, I play loose with my money but even I can tell it's a bum deal.
Dirnen1610
Joined in Mar 2009

7 Beiträge
28. November 2018
If I buy two lucky boxes, do I have 2 stars or should I wait for the promo tomorrow? I only need two more stars
arcanej
Joined in Sep 2008

4 Beiträge
28. November 2018
If I buy two lucky boxes, do I have 2 stars or should I wait for the promo tomorrow? I only need two more stars

I would also like to know this. I was late to the whole black friday sale and only got 1 star. Will there be enough stars to get the card with the last offer?
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Cashback is by far the best offer, because you can just chose the cards you want. These luckyboxes and packs are just ***** you to buy cards that you don't want and i'm not going to pay for cards that i don't want.
arcanej
Joined in Sep 2008

4 Beiträge
28. November 2018
After buying one of the lucky boxes I have 5 stars. I am wondering if you only get one star for any number of lucky box purchases or one star per lucky box purchase?
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I got the stars and the Alyssia card on saturday. I'm just talking in general, cashback is the best deal.
tirasleen999
Joined in Dec 2011

4 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Well, I bought two lucky boxes and can confirm you only get the first star. I resynced and restarted my computer for good measure just to be sure.
SilentBluff
Joined in Jan 2017

34 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Oh. Random cards. I don't wanna buy cards, that i don't need. Sorry Alyssia, i never get 10 stars.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Ditto @SilentBluff. It's a satisfying feeling to have kept all of my credits through this promotion. I love Alyssia Kent, but even she's not worth all my credits.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Oh. Random cards. I don't wanna buy cards, that i don't need. Sorry Alyssia, i never get 10 stars.
I had one time years ago (may 2013) a subscription during one month. [Something went wrong so I had two subscriptions at the same time.] I did get many cards I didn't like. I learnt my lesson (yes, I was still teacher then).

I have 2400 cards and in the other 1600 I'm not interested. So I never participate in all the TGIF discount actions. The only card I would have bought of Alyssia Kent take 3 was the one. which is now the special card. I can live without that card. One has to see everything in perspective (and relativeness). Life goes as well on without that card.

Another side effect of this TGIF (Black Friday) is that people get cards that they would never have bought (just like before the abdiction of subscriptions in Ocktober 2014).

To my intense dismay I saw the most skilled model (Valeria) drop from 4,69 to 4,66 in the ratings to place 19. That's an offense!!! I could not else than express my feeling about this. And again: iStripper is a house of many rooms; quite some of these rooms are not mine (and I don't visit them), but let those who come in rooms who are not their choice, stay out with them with their unfounded, impulsive, shortsighted ratings. I do the same!!!

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
28. November 2018
@MrHouse14 (and others) - re "Why do they persist with luckyboxes, im not spending money on junk cards"

As with the other special offers I think we can be pretty sure that it is because Totem have found that they make more profiit by offering them than they would otherwise do. A lot of people presumably find them attractive.
Dirnen1610
Joined in Mar 2009

7 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I really would like to know how many stars will be available tomorrow, if it is another 1star, it means I must buy a lucky box today.
freechick
Joined in Jul 2017

15 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Team

Please test before releasing anything, Had purchased 8 lucky boxes of offer "luckyBF5" means 8 stars should have been added. But still only 1 star shown on overhead bar. I had lost faith in your offers..You are starting to act as pure business man than artists.
flashtank
Joined in Jun 2013

8 Beiträge
28. November 2018
still havnt got any deals box says free cards wont open nothing in it no special cards penalty for having all cards
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Beiträge
28. November 2018
To my intense dismay I saw the most skilled model (Valeria) drop from 4,69 to 4,66 in the ratings to place 19. That's an offense!!! I could not else than express my feeling about this. And again: iStripper is a house of many rooms; quite some of these rooms are not mine (and I don't visit them), but let those who come in rooms who are not their choice, stay out with them with their unfounded, impulsive, shortsighted ratings. I do the same!!!

It became even worse: Valeria at place 21.
gmponta
Joined in Nov 2007

2 Beiträge
28. November 2018
VirtuaGirl / IStripper give us a simple 30% off on all cards. I'm not interested in having every single card available. I want to collect cards of girls i find attractive, dressing some serious lingerie in high heels ...
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

212 Beiträge
28. November 2018
@freechick

Offer is working correctly.
You only get one star no matter how many packs you purchase.
This is the way the star collection offers worked over the weekend.
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Team

Please test before releasing anything, Had purchased 8 lucky boxes of offer "luckyBF5" means 8 stars should have been added. But still only 1 star shown on overhead bar. I had lost faith in your offers..You are starting to act as pure business man than artists.

I'm sorry we were not clear enough stating there was only one star no matter how many boxes you buy. Black Friday extension is there for customers who were missing a few stars to reach ten, not to start from zero. But if you feel you've been miss leaded, just contact customer service and ask to be credited back.
dotechinn7117
Joined in Jun 2015

22 Beiträge
28. November 2018
VirtuaGirl / IStripper give us a simple 30% off on all cards. I'm not interested in having every single card available. I want to collect cards of girls i find attractive, dressing some serious lingerie in high heels ...

I totally agree with you!
Good consumers can define good service or products with attractiveness.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. November 2018

I read that you are asking for 30% off on every card. Totem might as well close their doors and produce no more cards, as I imagine that profit margins are slim at best.

But yeah, let's have them do that so we can find another product to use /s
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

739 Beiträge
28. November 2018 (edited)

So you are just asking them to make their cards 30 % cheaper...well buy 1500 cards and they will...actually 45%. Right now you can get the best cards for 20% off if you are patient enough. You can also regularly reload credits for 20% cheaper..so in reality they nearly give you 30%. If you buy 250 cards a year...which is about $25 a month you will get 45% off in 7 years...so 45% + 20% +20% and you regularly get cards for nearly 65% off...I have never seen a company reward its loyal customers with 65% off...but loyal customers have also spent thousands.
arcanej
Joined in Sep 2008

4 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Team

I'm sorry we were not clear enough stating there was only one star no matter how many boxes you buy. Black Friday extension is there for customers who were missing a few stars to reach ten, not to start from zero. But if you feel you've been miss leaded, just contact customer service and ask to be credited back.

It kinda of sucks for the people that could not get any stars over the weekend. I kind of wish the extension could have given 10 stars as long as you purchased all of the sales.
sh4dow69
Joined in May 2009

23 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Totems' got me anxious right now lol, I have 8 stars, and if the rules are still the same from last week, that means I will more than likely not receive a star for tomorrow's event since I'm sure I participated already in it.
No telling if I should get this star, only to not recieve a star for tomorrow ...
well at least Ms. Kent isn't one of my top 10, guess it's not a total loss, still would be nice though.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen