Thank God It's Friday!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
16. November 2018
Thank God It's Friday and I'm pretty sure you gonna love this week-end!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, including Vivia in a sexy latex lingerie and a mood of dominatrix, our luminous Paulina without her mask, and the first show of Katrina Moreno's take 2 in a sexy outfit that wonderfully highlights her wasp waist! What a week!

Free packs

Here is a new version of our Free Pack offer!
Remember ? The more you buy, the cheaper you pay and the faster you earn FREE packs.

Each pack contains 3 cards. Discount starts at 10% and goes up to 30%!

The packs will be available this weekend PLUS will remain online during the whole coming week, until Friday morning, Paris time!

How to access free packs?

• Go to the "Featured" tab of iStripper software.
  • Click on "Free Packs" category.
  • Enjoy !

Note: This time, XXX cards ARE included into the packs! Only cards released less than 45 days ago & special or exclusive cards are not included in this offer.

Have a great weekend, Guys!
haja
Joined in Sep 2018

27 Beiträge
16. November 2018
May one buy packs at a given discount level in a different order?
Will you alter the content of the packs during the next 7 days?
When already the 1st pack isn't interesting, it stops a user to take part in this TGIF sale.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 Beiträge
16. November 2018
That is fantastic deal for collectors. Unfortunately I need to choose the cards I will buy, so I cannot take advantage of it.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
16. November 2018
"The more you buy, the more you save" have you guys been listening to Jensen?
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 Beiträge
16. November 2018 (edited)
Saved 20% by not taking the offer, to buy cards I don't want, cheap.
Maybee I'm missing out on something - but cant afford to find out.

15 free shows giveaway!
(Subjet of email sent out) is not really what it is, either.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 Beiträge
16. November 2018
The 45 day limit excludes me, at least until next friday.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 Beiträge
16. November 2018
As usual, awesome sale for a Friday but I can't wait for this Black Friday. 7 days and counting!!!!!
Jinn86
Joined in Jun 2008

24 Beiträge
16. November 2018
What a terrible promotion. Don't waste your credits. The first ones contain cards from your wishlist to entice you. The free pack give you cards that you don't have any of the models in your collection or on your wishlist. Deceptive marketing at its finest.

Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 Beiträge
16. November 2018
Why no high heels for Katrina? Aren't these women supposed to be *strippers*?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
16. November 2018
@Jinn86

It sounds to me that the promotion did exactly what it was advertised to do. Nothing deceptive about it at all. In fact if it was deliberately giving you cards from your wishlist then it provided more than was advertised.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
16. November 2018 (edited)
I know the name is "iStripper" but......
They're "Models", Mugsy............"Models"
😉
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 Beiträge
16. November 2018
Enjoy the weekend.👍
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 Beiträge
16. November 2018
@Z22: I saw you are gaming the system (reviews). Just for fun?
Cheddarcheese
Joined in Oct 2010

79 Beiträge
16. November 2018
What's the black Friday Sale going to look like? Asking for a friend ;)
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
16. November 2018
@Romia, trying to rebalance purchaser bias in the ratings. All cards i delete get a 0.5 rating and that tag.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
16. November 2018
Looks like spam to me. I'm not even hungry.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
17. November 2018
Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
17. November 2018
@Z22 - I think that what you are doing is just making the rating system less useful than it could be. If you are going to rate a card please give an honest rating and do not try to compensate for the problems that you percieve with it. At least you are not doing it anonymously. Please stop it.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
17. November 2018
The rating system is already useless as it is subjective. Please say exactly the same to all the people that auto rate 5 stars. Their rating affects most of us as the preview system only shows cards above a minimum rating. I have loads of cards in my wishlist that will never come up on the preview tab because my(and other peoples) preview tab is full of unwanted cards because of unrealistic high ratings given by some people. My ratings just highlight how broken the system is. Besides, if i delete a card i do actually think it's 0.5. It's better fo me to put "game the system" than derogatory remarks about the girl isn't it. Initially i commented because i wasn't sure if a no comment rating was counted or not.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
17. November 2018
Take a look at the ratings Tania R / Bright Pleasure and then play clip #9 pole, think it deserves all those 5 star ratings? p.s. i haven't rated her.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 Beiträge
17. November 2018
I agree with the comment;question below. There should be a slot-mCHINE-LIKE way to sort through the packs.
I also noticed that 2 of the 3 are in my faves, however, ther third is more like a foist; a very unatractive card that they seem to want to ***** on me. I got the first pak with a not-so-interesting duo card hoping the second pack would have nice three cards. thte second pack was also rigged with a foist third car.
the rigged cards are in the images i attached.

May one buy packs at a given discount level in a different order?
Will you alter the content of the packs during the next 7 days?
When already the 1st pack isn't interesting, it stops a user to take part in this TGIF sale.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 Beiträge
17. November 2018
Saved 20% by not taking the offer, to buy cards I don't want, cheap.
Maybee I'm missing out on something - but cant afford to find out.

15 free shows giveaway!
(Subjet of email sent out) is not really what it is, either.

I agree with the comment above. I rather to wait for a flash sale of my faves than to pay for a third card that i don't want.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 Beiträge
17. November 2018
How about if the members can trade cards? Or maybe sell cards at open market price with in-app credits?
What's in it for the owners of the app? It generates interest and creates an internal market that attracts more members. Or it can actually raise prices of more demanded cards.
Capitalism works!
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2207 Beiträge
17. November 2018
How about if the members can trade cards? Or maybe sell cards at open market price with in-app credits?

Not possible......when you buy a card, it is encypted to work on Your Account Only so if you sell or trade a card, it Would Not work on the new owner's account. There are threads that cover this idea already.

What's in it for the owners of the app?

Loss of sale on each transaction.......Totem Would Not see any revenue from these transactions
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
17. November 2018 (edited)
@baslal - If members were allowed to swap cards then each swap would be a loss to Totem of two sales. Capitalism does indeed work, and is working here by disuading Totem from providing something that is clearly against their own interrests.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
17. November 2018 (edited)
@Z22 - While I agree that the rating system is somewhat broken your attempt to break it even more is not helping. With respect to Tania R / Bright Pleasure there is no such card - but assuming that you meant Tania R / Bright Presence then although I would not rate this card as a 5 star myself I would probably rate it as 4.5 (and it is quite likely that I would want to give it a 4.6 or 4.7 or even a 4.8 if that was possible) so I find it perfectly normal that many others have given it five.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4447 Beiträge
17. November 2018
Une semaine formidable, avec le retour de Katrina Moreno. Je suis comblé 😀
therock242
Joined in Jul 2008

11 Beiträge
17. November 2018
Hi there, this offer is obviously designed for people buillding their collection, and does littlle for us who have almost got the lot,,,
I get nothing from this offer as have only 32 to collect, so under the 45 day limit,,
such is life eh.
Never mind our time will come mbe in the future... :) xx
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Beiträge
18. November 2018
@TheEMU, my 0.5 rating doesn't affect the ratings as badly as the plethora of 5 star ones do. The only real use for the ratings is the preview tab (have you ever bought a card based on it's rating?). Excessive 5 star ratings can block off lower rated girls from the previews. Yeh, i got the name wrong, but it is the begining of that clip(9) that should automatically loose it some rating if the others actually considered the quality of the show. Flapping her lips, looking annoyed because someone off camera said something, saying something like ok then hitching up her top should never have been left in the clip. But some people have just voted 5 stars without any real consideration to the quality of the show. My voting adds some balance (again i haven't rated that card it's just a example).
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
18. November 2018 (edited)
@Z22 - but that "plethora of 5 star ones" almost certainly represent genuine judgements as the the quality of the card, not deliberate attempts to bias the result whereas yours are, by your own admission, attempts to do exactly that. You are in effect claiming that your "vote" is worth several times more than the majority of users - this is, in my opinion, not a justifiable claim here or anywhere else.

You have to remember that

1) although the range of ratings is from 0 to 5 the fact that they are quantized in steps of 0.5 means that a 5 star rating really represents anything from 4.75 to 5.0.

2) Totem have produced very very few poor quality cards so the ratings cluster towards the high end. The vast majority of cards are, I think, quite justifiably worth a 4.0, 4.5 or 5.0 rating with rather few worth only 3.5 and essentially none worth 3.0 or less.

It might be better if a finer graduation were used, e.g. 0.1 or 0.05 of a star or if "voters" interpreted the low end of the ratings as corresponding roughly to the low end of the available cards with 5.0 representing an exceptional card so that the peak corresponding to an average card would have been at 2.5 rather than 4.5 - but we have to settle for the way things are. Once more I ask you to please don't try to break the system any more than it already is.

With respect to the particular clip you mention, yes a ***** fault should result in a small drop in the card's rating but not convert it from being a much better than average card, i.e. 5 star, to an average card, i.e. 4.5 star. Given that a user cannot chose between awarding say a 4.7 or 4.8 rating but is ***** to award either 4.5 or 5.0 such ***** faults in performances are probably best ignored when awarding ratings but can instead be mentioned in the comments accompanying them.

Alhough I do not use the ratings as part of my buying decision I do find them a useful indicator of what others think and quite often use a discrepancy between the published rating and my own estimate as a spur to read the comments to find out why there is a difference.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen