Missing Cards

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

Marmilday
Joined in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
3. November 2018
Someone has taken away my lovely girls! All but one I bought today.

I have tried re-sync, - still not there.
I have tried to re-register - the girls are shown but not active, except today's purchase.

Please, someone at Totem, return my lovelies! I miss them!
Marmilday
Joined in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
3. November 2018 (edited)
I think they are coming back! I see a couple of them, and more are appearing.

Just one other thing.

How to change the background for a striptease?

I want to see Eve Angel strip in the nightclub. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 Beiträge
3. November 2018
I think they are coming back! I see a couple of them, and more are appearing.
Good news.

How to change the background for a striptease?
I assume youre talking about the full screen striptease.

If this is the case.
  • Upper right side of the screen
  • Select "Full Screen"
  • Select your preferred background

Once your background is / are selected.
  • Goto Eve Angel card
  • Right click on the play button
  • Select "Play all clips"

Once Eve Angel is on the screen
  • Right click on Eve Angel
  • Select "Launch fullscreen"

Enjoy.
😋
Marmilday
Joined in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
3. November 2018
Thanks, but Eve insists on stripping off on a Caribbean beach somewhere, not the Whisper Club.

Also, no matter which girl is doing her thing, they all wave goodbye after about a minute, before starting the same routine again!

I must be missing something obvious, but what is it?

Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 Beiträge
3. November 2018
We can't upload pics in this section of the forum...
😕

Give me a couple minutes and I will open a subject in the Bugs & Fixes section.
Will provide you with a few screenshot of things to check out.

Cheers!

Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 Beiträge
FronHunger
Joined in Nov 2018

8 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Just joined and bought a card but don't know how to play the card (Jelana Jensen Covert Swim). Help
FronHunger
Joined in Nov 2018

8 Beiträge
28. November 2018
I don't see it on my card. It does say it's my card. In the collection, it's dark or disabled.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
28. November 2018 (edited)
@FronHunger

Hover your mouse pointy thingy over the card. Then you will the arrow, the checkmark and the trashcan.

If the checkmark (the center button ) is red, tap on it to activate the card. It should then play.

If the card is dark grey with a black button containing an arrow pointing down, that means that the card is not downloaded and tapping that button will start the card downloading.
FronHunger
Joined in Nov 2018

8 Beiträge
28. November 2018
Thanks I downloaded and iy's playing. But is there way to play it with a dark background instead of the brawser or Windows?
FronHunger
Joined in Nov 2018

8 Beiträge
28. November 2018
How di I unhide a card?
FronHunger
Joined in Nov 2018

8 Beiträge
29. November 2018
Thanks - I'm getting there. But two questions:
1. When I launch full-screen, I get a blank screen with white rectangle.
2. Where can I find bonus photo set and video. Are they downloaded when I download the card?
Thanks for help.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
29. November 2018
@FronHunger

2. You can find the bonus photo sets by tapping anywhere on the card image in your collection. This will open the girl's page where there is a short bio. On the too of that page there is a menu bar which has icons for user comments about the card, bonus photos of the card, video related to the card, and a list of clip in the card. Photos are behind the camera looking icon, videos behind the movie camera looking icon. I am not certain that clip list is available at your level. There is also an icon for other cards of the same model.

Another way to get to the girl's page is to right tap on her while she is on screen. A circle of buttons will appear around her. I believe the + button opens the model's page.
DavinaJo
Joined in Nov 2017

2 Beiträge
5. January 2019
Speaking of Missing Cards i too have cards i was downloading, but one or two got ***** and i didn't get a chance to note which so i have missing cards that I bought but don't have in my collection and are no longer in the Girl Store under wishlist.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
5. January 2019 (edited)
You'll have to open your collection tab and look for the filters at the top that say ''not downloaded" or "all" and check it and they should appear with the rest but grayed out. There you can download the ones you missed.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen