Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Alles über iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Thank God It's Friday and I bet you gonna be thirsty!

But first, let's start with the shows we have released this week, including a brand new show of Vivia

Now, let's talk about Oktoberfest!

Oktoberfest is the world's largest beer festival, held annually in Munich, Germany! This 18 days folk festival running from September 22nd will end on this Sunday. If you have the opportunity, I strongly recommend you to go there. That's the best place to party with your friends and taste refreshing beers per liter.

At iStripper, our way to celebrate Oktoberfest is to bring you back our progressive boosters: The more booster packs you buy, the bigger discount you get, ranging from 20% to to 56%, on top of your status discount!

So, check out our featured page, click "Oktoberfest Packs" and empty those pints of beer^_^
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Why buy a pack of cards that has zero worth to you only to hope the next one may? It doesn't make any sense. I think Ill just wait till next sale to purchase more creds. I can be patient.
ukdazza
Joined in Apr 2014

35 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Once again cant take part in TGIF, I achieved tripple diamond status many years ago. Im heading towards 4000 cards and have invested thousands of pounds in Totum, Tripple Diamond status was introduced I think at card 1500, I think it is time a new level was introduced perhaps "Ultimate Collecter" for any one with more than 3000 cards and as reward for continue loyalty TGIF gave them a free card, 50% off or buy one get free. I know there will be people that will say you get a big enough discount on tripple diamond but everyone likes a deal and to be included in TGIF. Besides that when I first started I used to pay £14 a month for a card a day, it now costs me more than doubel even with 3 diamond discount.
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Hear, hear.
Bhelliom1
Joined in Mar 2011

7 Beiträge
5. October 2018
First pack: 8 of 10 are old cards in medium quality - 7 xxx cards... and non card I really want - that is non offer for me. maybe next time.
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 Beiträge
5. October 2018 (edited)
Would never ***** about prices, or missing rebates.
Which doesn't mean, I won't take an offer, wehn there is one - and if I can afford it.

That said....
2 Classic, 1 normal quality 2 medium and 5 "Crystal"s
In all 3 appear in my wishlist.

This definately is an offer I CAN resist...

;)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Tripple Diamond status was introduced I think at card 1500, I think it is time a new level was introduced perhaps "Ultimate Collecter" for any one with more than 3000 cards and as reward for continue loyalty TGIF gave them a free card, 50% off or buy one get free. I know there will be people that will say you get a big enough discount on tripple diamond but everyone likes a deal and to be included in TGIF.

If I was Totem, I think I would consider changing the bonus levels to be based on percentage of "Cards NOT owned", because there is a kind of inflation effect working in the current model. New cards are being released practically daily, so it becomes more and more common to own e.g. 1,500 cards for triple-diamond level, and less of an "achievement". The current ratio between new members paying full price and triple-diamond members is probably slowly moving towards the latter.

If the bonus levels were based on how many cards (in relation to all available cards) you have NOT purchased, your discount level wouldn't be carved in stone for all eternity after some milestone. It would reward customers, who buy a lot and continually, whereas current system rewards customers, who have bought a lot previously, but may have dropped down their purchases how ever much. So, if the discount model was changed, if you didn't buy a single card for a long time, you could even drop down to previous discount level.

But I, too, like to pay as little as possible for everything in this life, like most people, so don't get me wrong... I, as customer, prefer current system :)

The above was just some spontaneous musing... there are probably many good reasons not to change the current system: "current discount levels is a kind of contract with customer that you can't break" OR "too convoluted/difficult to maintain whenever e.g. cards are withdrawn and considering cards have different value (classic/medium/standard/crystal clear etc. etc.)" OR "***** of customers due to achieved discount levels not being permanent" etc. etc.

RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 Beiträge
5. October 2018
I'm not good enough at maths to work out if this is a good deal or not.
RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Once again cant take part in TGIF, I achieved tripple diamond status many years ago. Im heading towards 4000 cards and have invested thousands of pounds in Totum, Tripple Diamond status was introduced I think at card 1500, I think it is time a new level was introduced perhaps "Ultimate Collecter" for any one with more than 3000 cards and as reward for continue loyalty TGIF gave them a free card, 50% off or buy one get free. I know there will be people that will say you get a big enough discount on tripple diamond but everyone likes a deal and to be included in TGIF. Besides that when I first started I used to pay £14 a month for a card a day, it now costs me more than doubel even with 3 diamond discount.

Just out of interest, how much HD space does that take up??
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
5. October 2018
I don't mind paying the 2 diamond discounted price for cards so I really don't need any more discounts than I am already getting.

Aaaand....I don't drink beer.
Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Alt least I can tell you that my 250 GB HDD is nearly full, and I am only single diamond.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Wouldn't mind being there enjoying a pint or two...
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

98 Beiträge
5. October 2018
sigh ... I've never been to Oktoberfest in Germany. I'll make it sometime but not this year. I'll have to settle with going to the local pub and watching the Conor McGregor fight tomorrow. There will be lots of pretty girls but not in those cute Bavarian outfits. 😕
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
5. October 2018

Wouldn't mind being there enjoying a pint or two...

@Dfner ; Going by the photos, well, I'll pass.

Besides, the boobs are probably fakes. 😆😆
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Beiträge
5. October 2018
@Dfner ; Going by the photos, well, I'll pass.

Besides, the boobs are probably fakes. 😆😆

Well played 😄 ... and yes, in pic#3 most pairs probably are :)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Beiträge
5. October 2018
https://www.amazon.ca/3WISHES-Alpine-Costume-Oktoberfest-Costumes/dp/B01MSATWHC

...in those cute Bavarian outfits. 😕

I think this should give some ideas to Totem... they even sell these outfits from Amazon (see above)

There are plenty of models at iStripper that could make it work very nicely. Viola comes to mind first... and maybe Lil Vos of the more recent models.
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 Beiträge
5. October 2018
I appreciate Totem's efforts to provide a variety of TGIF specials even when I'm not interested in the deal for a particular week. The booster/rocket packs are great for new members. Only about half the cards in my pack this week were of interest to me, but I suspect some other members got lucky and were motivated to buy at least one pack. Also, the benefit of these packs over lucky/mystery boxes is that we actually get to see the cards before purchase.

On the up side, even those of us who didn't buy booster packs got a special treat in what appears to be a preview of Vanessa Decker in one of her upcoming cards. I'm guessing it's card 1072 entitled "This Round's on Me" (and hopefully that's literal 😉 ). She looks great in that Oktoberfest outfit! 👍
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
5. October 2018 (edited)
@ukdazza - at much over the current 45% discount for triple diamond members I suspect that Totem would be making a loss when selling to us. There has to be some limit and I suspect we are perilously close to it.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 Beiträge
5. October 2018
jo que pena, no puedo ir a munich a tomarme una birra 😭
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
5. October 2018 (edited)
WoW !!

This by far the Best TGIF promotion for the Collector / Builder
If you buy all 10 card packs of 10 cards, you add 100 cards to your Collection with an Effective savings of 38%

For a brand New member with no Cards it's just slightly less at 37.22%

and for a member starting with 10 cards at Silver is 36.67%

but for all other levels with at least 100 cards available to purchase
it is an Overall Savings of 38% ( 38% over and Above your Normal Level Savings )

Why Bronze and silver is different..
as you purchase packs, you also level up.
a Bronze member with 0 cards, 1st 10 cards at 200, now is a silver level, then 3 sets of 10 cards at 171, 162, 153 to reach gold, then the next 6 sets of 10 cards, at 128,120, 112, 104, 96, 88 a total of 1334 for 100 cards.

The Last Picture shows an Extra Column. this is how much each level Saves over the Non-Discounted price of 2500 for 100 cards.

look at the HUGE saving you get...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Here you can see at Bronze level the 1st Pack is 200 credits for 10 cards.
and then if you Are Gold level, your 1st pack is 160 credits for 10 cards.

the Extra Bonus is in Addition to your Level Bonus.

Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Enjoy the season drink up as needed.😋 😈
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Please pardon me if I'm slightly off topic, but @ukdazza, I like your comment. 3K is an exclusive club & as such, it should be eligible for exclusive entitlements. In the long run, it could increase Totem revenue because more members would be encouraged to reach that status. Most people welcome reward & recognition for specialized achievement. At 3K, you probably already have all of the cards that you ever really wanted. Receiving discounts for the few cards that never interested you are easy to overlook & dismiss. This equals lost revenue from the members who are spending the most. Some type of additional perk for reaching 3K status could be a win/win for everybody.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 Beiträge
5. October 2018 (edited)
I'm sorry @Wyldanimal, your post wasn't available for me to read when I submitted my earlier comment. Thank you laying out the benfits of this weekend's TGIF.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
5. October 2018 (edited)
@Pantylicious yes of course it would be nice to have some extra reward, but as I said in my last post it is, in my opinion, unlikely that any significant increase in the permanant 45% discount would be affordable as it would not result in many extra sales (because we triplle diamonds already buy most cards anyway). A small number of free cards every 500th or 1000th card bought could be possible.

Note that one reason why large discounts can be offered on packs like this weekends is because they encourage people to buy cards that they would not otherwise bother with.
astorflo
Joined in Jan 2010

6 Beiträge
5. October 2018
Those Vanessa pics though, very hot hot hot.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
6. October 2018
@gkar45

It looks like Vanessa Decker with a new tattoo on her arm but her new photo seems reversed, as the tattoo on her clavicle should be on her left side if the older photos are correct (and they should be since I can read "gracias mama y papa" with what might be her birth date of 2 January 1995 in them).

And what do you mean by "pull her down"?
ukdazza
Joined in Apr 2014

35 Beiträge
6. October 2018
Just out of interest, how much HD space does that take up??

2.5TB.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
6. October 2018
@gkar45

I agree that she looks very good.

I hope the show that features that outfit is released soon!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
6. October 2018 (edited)
@gkar45
@wlydanimal congrads on your 4k level
Because I participate in QA, and my Account has a few cards available for testing prior to release for sale...
I'm not counting myself in on the 4K Club...
I reached that level months ago... 😜

but thank you for your words and for noticing.
👍

Edit: just had an After thought.. How did you notice Anyway?
You Peeked under my Skirt whilest I wasn't looking Didn't you !
naughty Girl, Shame Shame Shame...
HA !
😵😛😈

oops, did I say Skirt, Umm I meant Kilt..
Yes, you Peeked under my Kilt.. That's what I Meant...

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen