Previews category

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

lugormod
Joined in Jun 2015

4 Beiträge
6. September 2018
Hello,
I have question about downloaded previews in "Preview" category, how i can delete it? Because it costs disk space :(. Evry preview i download i cannot delete :(
Zagan
Joined in Apr 2010

8 Beiträge
6. September 2018 (edited)
Hi,
Each downloaded shows, including the previews, are located in C:\Users\[YOUR_USER_NAME]\AppData\Local\vghd\models (at least on windows).

In this location you will find 1 folder per show, and you can pretty easily identify which folder correspond to a specific show accordind to the name of the folder (aka the the show's number, which is displayed on the cards in your iStripper app).

From now, you just have to identify the preview's folders and delete them. I don't think of any other method, sadly :(

I hope I have been clear :)
lugormod
Joined in Jun 2015

4 Beiträge
7. September 2018
Ok i understood. And i saw that limit for "Previews" category is 7, if you reach the limit then the oldest preview is deleted :). I like this feature :). Thanks for all!
response33
Joined in Jul 2018

2 Beiträge
16. October 2018
I ditto Zagan.😎
response33
Joined in Jul 2018

2 Beiträge
16. October 2018
I joined this (VG ) program in 2007, worked my way up to the Platinum membership. [180 or more shows] and all of a sudden BOOM! All my shows disappeared. I tried to retrieve them to no avail. Support said hey couldn't get them back.
After trying for about 5 or 6 months to get my Platinum status back, I gave up and started a new membership. So here I am a Newbie-Again.

Has anyone else had such an experience or similar? Can I be the only one!👎
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Beiträge
16. October 2018
@response33 Hi, Can you please provide the Customer service ticket number or forward the Support email mentioning that we couldn't retrieve your account ? thank you
Donatien
Joined in Dec 2013

64 Beiträge
16. October 2018
Response 33. I once lost my collection of about 3500 shows, but was able to redown load them, though it took about 9 minutes per card, and therefore some weeks ( and which also wore out my router by the way! )

more recently the software has occassionally lost contact with itself, and all my collection has disappeared and I am invited to down load my first card.

BUt I remembered from a former occasion that the following worked. open task manager on the task bar. identify vghd .exe and press for end process. Then press for activating iStripper in the programme section.

Perhaps one of the team can confirm whether this is an option in your situation?

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen