locked video

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

treborsc
Joined in Aug 2018

1 Beiträge
26. August 2018
I bought xxx and video is still locked!!!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Beiträge
28. August 2018
@treborsc Hello,This show doesn't belong to our "iStripper XXX" Collection. ( it has to have an iStripper XXX tag on the card )
Please note that their level of eroticissm can be xxx even if they don't belong to our iStripper XXX collection.
Tingletanglebob
Joined in Nov 2018

2 Beiträge
12. November 2018 (edited)
Na toll, das hättet ihr dann auch deutlicher bei den Videos kennzeichnen können.
Für mich ist es irreführend, wenn Videos als XXX Level gekennzeichnet sind, es dann aber nicht als XXX Show zählt.
Wie soll man das wissen ...wenn man es nicht weiß?
grimshaw
Joined in Oct 2018

7 Beiträge
25. November 2018
So hotness level XXX and iStripper XXX are two different things. However, when I filter for iStripper XXX in the girls store, it shows me all the hotness level XXX cards, not only the iStripper XXX cards.

This is just bullshit.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 Beiträge
25. November 2018 (edited)
when I filter for iStripper XXX in the girls store, it shows me all the hotness level XXX cards, not only the iStripper XXX cards.

That is Not Correct...
The Filter Selects the Collection, NOT the Hotness Level...

Filter = iStripper = Display iStripper and iStripper Classic cards "e" and "a" series of cards

Filter = iStripperXXX = Display iStripperXXX and iStripperXXX Classic cards "f" and "c" series of cards
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. November 2018 (edited)
@Wyldanimal - strangely the Collections fllter for the store on the web page works differently to that in the GUI. It only has Classic, XXX and Dorcel in its menu. This may be the source of the *****.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Beiträge
26. November 2018
Hi all, sorry about the *****,I have escalated this thread to the team. thank you for your feedback
grimshaw
Joined in Oct 2018

7 Beiträge
26. December 2018
Hi all, sorry about the *****,I have escalated this thread to the team.
Without any consequences until now...
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 Beiträge
27. December 2018
your collection shows 13
you bought 14 ...
also strange .

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen