Paypal returns when?

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

PiercingLover
Joined in May 2018

6 Beiträge
4. June 2018
Anyone know when Paypal will be available again? Before or after current discount ends...?
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
4. June 2018
The availability (or not) of Paypal is not controlled in any way by Totem.

In fact, I am sure that if Totem had their choice it would be active all the time since so many of us like to use it.

Unfortunately the payment processor (Epoch, I think) disables Paypal when they don't get enough credit card business themselves (not enough fees I suppose) and only turns it back on when the credit card processing passes certain milestones. Due to the nature of the business, we as customers have no way to know what those milestones are or how long it will take to reset them.

It (Paypal) just comes back on without warning and is available until the credit card sales fall behind again which then turns it back off for "a while".

If you have time and the inclination, keep an eye on it and refresh the page occasionally and Paypal may flicker back on before the sale ends.
ILoveEDM
Joined in Dec 2013

5 Beiträge
10. January 2019 (edited)
You can use Paypal I just purchased credits about 5 minutes ago using Paypal. Click on Buy Credits then click on the Paysafe Card once you have selcted the amount of credits you want to purchase. The webpage will come up showing you your payment options. Visa, Master Card and so on below that option you will see Paypal and the last option is the Paysafe Card. Select Paypal then proceed.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Beiträge
10. January 2019
ILoveEDM
Joined in Dec 2013

5 Beiträge
10. January 2019
Hey Manue. Thanks for the info. Yea most people on here want the Paypal option as it's easy and safer to use. I don't understand why it would be reduced. You would think Paypal would be happy as they are making money everytime somebody on here purchases credits.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
10. January 2019
I do believe EPOCH was handling the paypal purchases and that would be why they had a certain ratio that had to be maintained. To me, it also explains the current situation due to the number of people using paypal instead of their credit card.
seedybean
Joined in Mar 2013

17 Beiträge
10. January 2019
I confess I got quite excited when the earlier post suggested one could still use PayPal via the Paysafe card option...unfortunately my software GUI shows no such option. Hopefully Totem will soon resolve the issue with Epoch or find another biller to process PayPal payments. Unless or until they do, my credit purchasing days are over, which is particularly sad with Anissa Kate coming up! I have a few credits in my account which I'll use up over the next couple of weeks, but after that...? Fingers crossed...
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
10. January 2019
There's probably a very good reason why Totem use 3rd party billers but why can't Totem just set up their own, simple Paypal Business account? Anyone can do it on any website.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
10. January 2019
Paypal has strict policy against use for Adult entertainment Products and Services.

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the use of our service . Unfortunately, PayPal cannot be used on a forum site that is adult in nature and related to the adult community. We have rules and regulations that prohibit our service to be used for products, memberships, subscriptions, services, related to adult digital content.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at aup at paypal.com
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
10. January 2019
Any 3rd Party Biller who Accepts PayPal for Adult Digital Content is at Risk to have the Paypal accounts frozen and Forfeit all proceeds in that Account.

https://www.paypalobjects.com/digitalassets/c/website/ua/pdf/US/en/acceptableuse.pdf

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
10. January 2019 (edited)
Take Note to Item g, This is very Obscure.
Edit to Highlight Item i as well
Under this policy, Paypal considereds anything related to the Adult Entertainment to be Obscene.
Unless there is an approved Medical use, all Adult products are "Obscene"

The Medical use clause is a small loop hole that some Sex toys / Sex aids fall in to...
but Paypal will soon close up that loop hole and suspend / Freeze the assets in these accounts.

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

***** any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) ***** paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of *****, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or ***** any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

and the policy ends with this:
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to PayPal immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may ***** the Acceptable Use Policy, you can email PayPal's AUP Compliance Department at: [email protected].
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
10. January 2019
Ah. Didn't know that.

Stupid f?+*ing rules anyway 🔞👎
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 Beiträge
30. April 2019
I was going to use paypal, but it seems that once you click on paypal, it brought me to my paypal log in (which I did) but then it wouldnt let me purchase anything because it was asking me for my credit cards. It says the only cards that can be used on paypal is mastercard and discover, which I have neither of (my paypal is visa) SO, you cant use paypal unless you have mastercard or discover card tied to your paypal? This really doesnt make sense. Has anyone else have this problem?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
30. April 2019
Totem has zero control over that

Paypal would be who everyone needs to question and ***** to
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 Beiträge
1. May 2019
Not sure if your comment was intended for me... its just weird, I have never seen anyone who takes paypal to once you are logged into paypal, it not accept the cards you have set up WITH paypal. I have been using my visa and paypal for years without a problem. This is the first site I have come accross that takes Visa cards to pay for services, has paypal, but cant use paypal with visa cards tied to them. I have always been under the impression that once you log into paypal and purchase something, paypal charges your card not matter what card you have on file with them.... this is the first time I have seen a site that takes paypal, you log into paypal, but then wont let you complete the transaction because you have a visa tied to your paypal account and not a mastercard or discover. Its funny because I can use that same visa that is tied to my paypal account and purchase your credits with that card so you take visa, just not the same visa threw paypal... it doesnt make sense.... hope this changes in the future, but if its not on your end I guess there is nothing you can do...

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen