Pantyless Upskirts

Forum / Alles über iStripper

KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 Beiträge
16. December 2016 (edited)
I am probably not the only one to notice a lot of comments on cards disappointed that there were no scenes of this nature. Usually when the model has a skirt we get some nice teases, but fairly rare is the pantyless tease, especially when you get a surprise tease. Just be nice to try and include this a little more, share the love have some of one in the standing clips and some of the other in pole clips, or something. I like both, and I am for sure more inclined to but shows with skirts :D

With that out of the way, I know we have a upskirt pic thread, but maybe people can share their favorite clip numbers from shows here :D
EyeOneOfAQueue
Joined in Jul 2011

7 Beiträge
28. December 2016
There's a few out there...more than a few girls end up wearing nothing but skirts, but for this list, I'll try and keep it to where the only nudity is the pantyless upskirt.

0156 ***** Cat (she doesn't wear panties at all, several glimpses at the prize)
0604 Candy Belle (no clips, but a few still photos)
0324 Carmen Gemini - Pink Paradise (Clip #27 - Pole - she gives us a nice upskirt and ass flash)
0451 Isabella Chrystin & Lena Love (Clip #9 - a few glimpses of nakedness up Isabella's dress)
0470 Julie Valmont (Clip #11 goes almost immediately into the promised land)
0215 Lilly White (another completely pantyless show)
0057 Lola & Laetitia (Clip #27 gets a brief glimpse under Laetitia's skirt to find there's nothing there)
0049 Lola Reve (Scene 4 has many upskirt shots)
0522 Marica Hase (Clip #8)
0090 Merry Pie - Management Skills (haven't watched the show, but a few photos)
0484 Nathaly Cherie - Bosom Buddy (A few clips with the elusive pantyless upskirt)
0246 Nesty (no panties in show, plenty of upskirts)
0477 Nikita Bellucci (in the cage)
0282 Samantha Jolie & Leila Smith (Samantha isn't wearing panties, and you spend most of scene one looking up her skirt, just eagerly anticipating the
moment she finally shows you there's nothing under there)
0243 Sophie Moon & Nicole Sweet (Sophie starts out sans panties, and a couple good peeks)

Not an exhaustive list, I'm sure, but there's plenty of pantyless upskirts if you look for them :)
Barley
Joined in Nov 2011

81 Beiträge
28. December 2016
I second the idea that we need more pantyless upskirts!
apoc05
Joined in Jun 2010

2 Beiträge
29. December 2016
yes please, 2nd round please and then keep them coming...
a small peek is a great tease very enjoy those kind of clips
i second this
paulot74
Joined in Jan 2008

1 Beiträge
30. December 2016
I second the idea that we need more pantyless upskirts!

Gets My Vote
grimshaw
Joined in Oct 2018

7 Beiträge
13. December 2018
0156 ***** Cat (she doesn't wear panties at all, several glimpses at the prize)
I cannot find most of the cards you mention, what could be the reason?
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Beiträge
13. December 2018
@grimshaw

Although @EyeOneOfAQueue doesn't mention it I think most of those cards are older "a" and "c" series "medium" quality 720p shows which I don't think you will have access to until you become "Gold" level (40 shows).
JamieZ
Joined in Oct 2015

1 Beiträge
14. December 2018
Yes I too agree, we have a few who take off their panties but nothing then that is up skirt.
Anjin62
Joined in Dec 2007

47 Beiträge
18. December 2018
Yes, thank you for the list...any update from 2016?...I think we really need a new category like "pantyless" :)

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen