iStripper version 1.2.114 is out!

Forum / Alles über iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
10. June 2016 (edited)
Hi Guys

We have just released a new version of iStripper.
This one is mostly dedicated to users who install iStripper for the first time but we have corrected some bugs as well.

Here is a non exhaustive list of features :

• Tutorial / Context help (visible at the first install but you can launch again in "help" section)
  • Installer new design
  • Safe For Work mode (You can now hide iStripper :))
  • Always Display VirtuaGirl in the main taskbar
  • On stage' does not mask the 'Preview only' sticker on cards in 'My collection' anymore.
  • Downlading in a size bigger than the user screen displays a warning
  • Icone level is visible on header.
  • Waiting wheels in FullScreen while calculating preview
  • Add date to "Featured" page (The featured of the day xxx).
  • Add email syntax control in user creation.
  • Choose the "Date reversed" sort for "my collection" as default and change the sort title by "Purchased date".
  • Add "Reload credits" button on the main window.
  • Add alert when user download more than 10 cards.
  • Improve the downloads tab icon animation when cards are downloading.

Some bugs that have been corrected:

• Bug #963: Flash during the fullscreen.
  • Bug #1296: The 'tattoos' category displays no cards.
  • Bug #1307: The buy window goes under the other windows when the clip changes.
  • Bug #1309: Tooltips can be wrong in clips view (ex: Tooltip on nothing).
  • Bug #1331: The user should be able to begin selection of cards in my collection anywhere.

Direct download link is https://www.istripper.eu/fileaccess/software

If you encounter any trouble, don't hesitate to contact support team at [email protected]

note: Version 1.2.112 has just been replaced by version 1.2. 114 which is correcting the screensavers activation delay.
Thank you guys for pointing this out so fast!

Enjoy !
goldiecharleston
Joined in Dec 2008

340 Beiträge
10. June 2016
Thanks, installed it just now. Please see the attached, is there any chance of moving 'Add' to the right so it doesn't overlap Credits?

Also, I notice a new link to the Live site in the client. Not something I've ever used but I can understand you want to encourage us to at least take a look. It's nice to have the direct link anyhow
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Beiträge
10. June 2016
Thanks, installed it just now. Please see the attached, is there any chance of moving 'Add' to the right so it doesn't overlap Credits?

Also, I notice a new link to the Live site in the client. Not something I've ever used but I can understand you want to encourage us to at least take a look. It's nice to have the direct link anyhow

We now use abbreviation "Cr" for credits but I agree that's not ideal. We'll improve the whole profile/ header section in the next version :)
goldiecharleston
Joined in Dec 2008

340 Beiträge
10. June 2016
thanks for explaining. it just looked cut off which is why I asked
SatansFarmor
Joined in May 2011

29 Beiträge
10. June 2016
When will we get transparant Models back? been waiting for that update for ever. really miss this feature
outofscale
Joined in Aug 2014

2 Beiträge
10. June 2016
It's good that you added Safe For Work mode. However, the best would be if you add an option to completely remove the icon from the system tray.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

89 Beiträge
11. June 2016
Installed it. Seems to be working well so far.
AnamCara
Joined in Mar 2008

7 Beiträge
12. June 2016
Installed.
Crashed VirtuaGirl and iStripper too.
Lies about too much Installations
No chance to contact "Supporters" at the weekend!
No reasons to get higher state anymore.
Got bored and angry too!
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 Beiträge
12. June 2016
I've installed 1.2.114 and all works fine on Win10 64bits with Geforce GTX960 and the newest driver from nVidia 368.39
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Beiträge
13. June 2016
@AnamCara Can you please try to install it again ? Can you send an email to [email protected] if it is still not working properly ?
ChiliBean
Joined in Dec 2007

3 Beiträge
13. June 2016 (edited)
On 1.2.114, when you click X, iStripper still shows on the task bar. I like the previous version when you click X and iStripper only shows on the tray.

Figured out how to remove it from the task bar. Just hover your mouse pointer on it and it will slide up a small window with an X on it. Click on that.

By the way, I'm using Windows 10.
Raziel2k
Joined in May 2009

9 Beiträge
13. June 2016
I want to list a little bug here. Since the release of Istripper the new sign under Featured in the news tab stays forever, doesn t matter if you clicked on everything listed here. It works for the models though.
The only way for me to get rid of that sign is to install the old virtuagirl version and install istripper new.
The same each time a new ,,news" appears.
It s not really a big thing, but i would like to know if i am the only one with this ,,News-Syndrom" :).
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
15. June 2016
Bug or intended?
'Rebuild All' causes all preview cards to be considered NEW.
I rebuilt all not long ago and all preview cards became new (possible exception of two cards).
I selected all preview cards (except those two), and then clicked one card. Then, another card. All cards NOT new.
I rebuilt all again and all preview cards are again NEW (all of them).

Query: is it normal to have an update for a preview only card? This also happened after the first rebuild, but not the second.
Rebuild was very quick, as it had nothing to do, except check files, which are all there.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
15. June 2016
Please add a 'solo' tag to both the store and the my collection.
Vannpz
Joined in Jan 2015

4 Beiträge
16. June 2016 (edited)
I would love to have a wishlist option on the nexts updates, and what's that live option, I can't use my Istripper Login, is that right?
Raziel2k
Joined in May 2009

9 Beiträge
16. June 2016
Hmm, it s not on the cards for me. The news tag only stays under the news-Category under Featured.
It s the same right now, a new news appeared and it stays no matter what i do.
It s just a little bug but it annoys me.
Raziel2k
Joined in May 2009

9 Beiträge
16. June 2016
You can choose with a right click on the taskbar what appears in the right corner and if it stays there Chilli.
it s the last entry under fixed taskbar
It s a nice feature and hard to find, buried deep in the options of Win 10.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
17. June 2016
Please make it possible to stay signed in to istripper website. I ***** signing in EVERYTIME I reopen the browser.
frae
TEAM
WEB DEVELOPER
Joined in Aug 1995

68 Beiträge
17. June 2016
@JonC001 iStripper now have a remember token (auto added on login). You should stay connected during months (except for some security reasons) :D
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
18. June 2016
frae,
Thanks! Works well (at least for now).
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
18. June 2016
The new website is very slow to loading the girl's card page (or possibly this is entirely a browser thing). It is impossible to click the user name at the top right of the page (or there is no response from the website), until after the page has loaded the card information stuff (this is the blank spot as seen in the screenshot).

Website problem: pictures are NOT loading at all; I had to use the interface forum which I do not like.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
20. June 2016 (edited)
Idea: please allow users to delete (or edit) posts his/her post if it is the LAST ONE. At the moment, this only happens when the last post is RECENT. This is about both the website and the interface.

Idea: how about putting the forum main page as the default view in the interface? This is what I would like to see when I click my name (or avatar) for the first time after opening the interface.

Idea: how about letting users choose whether to view '5 Last Posts' and/or '5 Last Threads'. This is about the website.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
20. June 2016
Please view screenshots.
Concerning screenshot 'delete': 'realy' should be really'. Please fix the spelling.
Concerning screenshot 'upload': please change "max. total weight 3Mo" to "max. total size 3 Mb". (or is 3 MB more accurate?) This is English-language version. Please change Mo and mo to Mb or MB in each location here.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
20. June 2016
Please fix upload of pictures via the website.
At least for me, nothing ever uploads; plain text works fine, but not photos.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
20. June 2016
This is great!
Thanks for adding 'models' to the dropdown menu.

Please add user's profile (with edit abilities).

Also, please allow users to add in multiple (consecutive) line breaks (blank lines). This is possible with VirtuaGirl, but not iStripper.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
20. June 2016
Please allow for picture saving to a folder of user's choice via the forum.
Now, the interface forum does not let one choose.
The website forum does not save at all (or it saves somewhere I do not know).

I want to be able to choose into what folder a picture goes when I save it.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
23. June 2016
In the 'edit profile' page, please allow for more text in the fields.
The space is already there. Just allow the fields to be fully used (when editing via interface).
With multiple edits via istripper interface and virtuagirl website, I have noticed that the interface recognizes all text when edited via virtuagirl website. But, when edited via istripper interface, it truncates the text as seen in the screenshot 'profile'. The screenshot 'profile2' shows all text because it was last edited (prior to screenshot) via virtuagirl website.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
23. June 2016
I guess it is moot to mention the screenshot name when istripper does not even show the name when enlarged. Please allow for opening pictures to a different tab (within the website).
query: does anyone see file names for the two above screenshots?
Raziel2k
Joined in May 2009

9 Beiträge
23. June 2016
Bug again : sigh, a new version and i still have this stupid little bug.
Especially now that we often get new News. It get s really frustrating to always install an old version and after that install the new one just to get away of these new sign over ,,News".
I can t be the only one with this bug.
Annyone has the same problem ?.
xextended
Joined in Mar 2015

30 Beiträge
24. June 2016
I am aware that there was a discussion about it but I need to kindly ask for adding a setting for showing or hiding iStripper icon on taskbar in Windows 8/10. For me much more convenient is when it is "hidden" with hidden icons near the clock/date on side.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen