Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
9. August 2018 (edited)
@DIDGEDRUM

I don't think that images can be added in the “New Users Corner” section of the forums anymore. If they ever could be.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
10. August 2018
@DIDGEDRUM

I don't think that images can be added in the “New Users Corner” section of the forums anymore. If they ever could be.

If you send it via PM to a MOD, and Ask Nicely,
Maybe it can be added to your Post...

Yes, I just tested to see if it can be done..

So as Long as it's a once in a while thing...
I'd have no problem adding a picture if it's appropriate.
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 Beiträge
11. August 2018
Oh, Cheers...........I had no idea there was somewhere a picture could not be posted............

Mine wasn't all that good, anyway..........:)
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 Beiträge
12. August 2018
Some comments are getting personal or so I read then and as well all know personal attacks are not allowed.

Just reminding people.....
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 Beiträge
14. August 2018
Im sure we have all heard ther stories of people being born male, and becuase of some inherant, learned, physcological, biological, (dammed if i know) these people for whatever reason feel they were born into the wrong body, and attempt to transition to the sex they for whatever reason feel they should be,

I have head that story several times, and some similar too it, i cannot undersatand it personally, but it must mean somthing too the person willing to screw everything up, subject himself too the homophobia, *****, and general unnacceptance, to even do that too themselves, on purpose. its been said a couple times "no they are dudes with tits" perhaps its more than that

I dont know, I appluad the efforts of a couple women on here, but its clearly a waste of time, people have made up thier mionds, they dont want this content, have projected thier own judgement on the possibly "genetically *****"

I cannot speak for anyone that has attempted to transition, I;m just curious as to WHY sdomeone would deliberately sewrve themselves up too the kind of ***** precoption s we witnessed even here, without a pretty damn good reason

just my thoughts
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Beiträge
14. August 2018 (edited)
@Yuufa

There is one so called "T-Girl" working in the same company as I do. In order to avoid *****, I will refer to her as she from now on... She must be in her late 30s and I do get in contact with her every now and then when we have some common work to get done between my team and the team she works in. I don't know her personally well enough to ask her experiences, but what I have noticed is that her change from man to woman about three years ago was really well taken in our company, although nobody saw it coming. She has been accepted completely, but she is friends mainly with her female colleagues. What I understand, she is still in the process of physical sex change.

There is occasional joking about her between some of us, but it is never malicious and never in her presence, and most importantly, never just because of "what" she is. It is simply because of her choice of clothing. I mean, she could be straight from 50s-60s Harper's Bazaar. Very over the top femininity with strong colours, classic dresses, large hats etc... and she is a tall, heavy built figure :) Any woman (i.e. from birth) with same choices with her clothing would get same, sometimes amused, attention :)

All I can say is that she has way bigger balls than any other of us (pun intended), dressing like that, subjecting herself to all kinds of judgmental looks and sneering on her way to work and back in the city centre... It must be difficult at times. That treatment alone makes it quite obvious that it is not a choice made lightly, but it must be something that is necessary for her, something that simply can't be "reasoned" to be neglected just in order to have "easier life".

Having said all that... nothing against T-Girls in general, but no interest whatsoever in the cards in iStripper. I simply wouldn't buy them, but it also wouldn't ruin my world if some of them were released...
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 Beiträge
14. August 2018
Thank's Dfner the point i was making was that i feel people who choose to make this kind of life change are more than just "men with boobs" as stated

Im glad your associate is accepted at your work place, i have no stake in this personally, I just wanted to offer clarity with a differnt outlook. Im not tryign to sell TGirl cards too anyone, i just took exception to some comments made.
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 Beiträge
15. August 2018
I have already said that some comments being posted are becoming too personal.

This is a controversial topic for a forum dedicated to women stripping and if people are not willing to hear robust views (either way) then they should not be posting here.

To make it perfectly clear, I as a moderator have read nothing that I would classify as *****, but I have as already stated observed too many comments that are becoming personal.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
15. August 2018
So when is a statement written by a person personal? I mean that anything written is personal, so when do they (statements) become personal.

I am only asking in an attepmt to figure out the finer points of on-line ettiquette.
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 Beiträge
16. August 2018
Ooh !.............I just noticed my avatar piccy, on my post a page back............Took me a while to figure out why I would do that, and THEN realised.....I didn't..............naughty moderators........😵
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1024 Beiträge
16. August 2018
Re: So when is a statement written by a person personal?

The use of the word "you" is a very strong indicator.

A statement like "Anyone who says "xxx" is ..." where "xxx" is a direct quote is probably personal.

When a message focuses on the author rather than the content of a message it is probably personal.

When I do a peer review of a design document I try to talk about "it" the design and not "you" the author.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
16. August 2018
Ooh !.............I just noticed my avatar piccy, on my post a page back............Took me a while to figure out why I would do that, and THEN realised.....I didn't..............naughty moderators........😵

Ahh Yes, I raise my Hand as the Guilty MOD !
I want to try it out, and thought, Hummm What Piccy can I use...
So I liked your Avatar, and used that as the Test Subject.

The Team will look into this - No Link to add a picture...
but it's not High up on the List of Priorities..
So till then...

@ALL
If you Absolutely need a Picture to make your Post Complete.
PM it to me, and I can Add it...

it will be on a case by case basis, as long as I have the time to do it.
The_Jasmack
Joined in Dec 2013

1 Beiträge
20. October 2018
I am definitely up for having a T-Girl option, or a Virtua T-Girl program.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Beiträge
25. November 2018
T-Shirts...I repeat...T-Shirts
wyrd13
Joined in Apr 2015

4 Beiträge
25. November 2018
Seems an odd thread at best. I think most users vote with their tokens and purchases. Along the lines of shaved vs trimmed or bushy...

If the issue is predicting what would be most popular, that is going to be impossible. Any new model will surely reach certain audiences and not others. Hence requests for more asian models or the ever popular debate over a full show being ruined by a model removing or keeping her shoes on.

If IStripper were to release a new model of any gender, or variation thereof, I am sure some users would buy it and some would ***** it. Just as some users prefer blondes or women with dark hair, or only bikinis, or xxx, or good dancing.

just my 2 cents
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. November 2018
@wyrd13

If IStripper were to release a new model of any gender, or variation thereof, I am sure some users would buy it and some would ***** it.

For any card It is the estimated size of that first "some" that is important. If it is small then it is just not worthwhile making the card. Totem quite naturally try to avoid making losses.
wyrd13
Joined in Apr 2015

4 Beiträge
25. November 2018
@TheEmu

I agree with your statement, however i think estimation of any target audience is impossible. However, given some of the rather polarizing elements of this thread, it may be safer to avoid this issue entirely.

Then again, nothing ventured...

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. November 2018
@wyrd13 - Totem are in a much better possition than we are to estimate what niches will sell well, but we can get some idea that those that do not easily mesh in with the basic female stripper theme will do badly from the facts that

1) Totem abandoned making new male stripper cards
2) Totem cut back on the XXX content of cards

In both cases it seems this was in response to poor sales, though we can not be sure that it was the only reason.
wyrd13
Joined in Apr 2015

4 Beiträge
25. November 2018
@TheEmu

Which is essentially my statement, people vote with tokens... purchases.

Totem could show naked alligators, wouldn't bother me. I have a hard time seeing how any particular model could have much impact at all.

So I think at this point further comment is pointless... unless there is a strange agenda here that I missed.

If so please accept my appoligy for having such a bland opinion on this issue. lol
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
25. November 2018
@wyrd13 - sorry. I took your post to be one that was in favour of the view so often expressed that Totem should provide such cards because at least some people would buy them.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
25. November 2018
Imagine:

A Transgendered that has already had the Sex Change Operation. Penis removed, replaced by a Perfectly constructed Vagina.

And He presented himself as a Nude Female, not willing to do explicit Level 4 or level 5 clips...

If Totem wasn't aware, and the Audience wasn't aware
Then there would be the 1st T-Girl card..

But would that Satisfy the Members wanting a T-Girl?
Or is a T-Girl, only defined as a Bloke with Tits. IE: He still has to have his Male Penis?

The T-Girl audience can take the Imagination to the next level
Just think of Every Model here as a T-Girl who already had the Sex change Operation...

There you go, All the Models are now T-Girls !..

Just use your Imagination

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
25. November 2018
Isn't the definition of being Transgendered, the Goal is to complete your transformation by Having the Sex change operation?
You are disgusted by your male body, your Penis, you want a Vagina.
You are a Female Trapped in a Male Body, and can't wait to get away from that.

So If your Goal Is to NOT cut off the Penis, then are you Truly Transgendered?

Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Beiträge
25. November 2018 (edited)
@Wyld

All your posts about transgender people are an insult for them and 'bloke with tits' is the biggest of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitioning_(transgender)
You should read this first.
RocketRocco
Joined in Dec 2018

2 Beiträge
1. December 2018
Wow what a way to start my membership.
Based on the responses I have read its very unpopular.

But this site is for sexual satisfaction; not a morality tale.

I don't care but respect the other member's desires.
Transgenders are OK.

Ullubu is a member already.

RR
Evosparki
Joined in Aug 2018

27 Beiträge
1. December 2018 (edited)
As a 100% straight guy who has always been out-right turned off by trans men-women, I was amazed after I found out this "woman" is man-woman transgender...
Literally when I first seen "her" I was like... OMG she's hot AF. But then when I found out the truth lol I was absolutely gutted!..
If she had a real vagina I'd be ALL over that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIJR4LDnw3o
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
1. December 2018
@Ullubu

Glad you wrote you message.. Please read your PM

Pavol
Joined in Jun 2017

1 Beiträge
2. December 2018
It would be nice to see you add a T-girl option, or a separate Virtual T-girl program.
Touchmaster123
Joined in Oct 2010

8 Beiträge
9. December 2018
Definitely not for me either!
I'm into esthetics. The sight of a fully nude real female dancing in front of me is the greatest sight of all..in MHO.
thinlynn
Joined in Mar 2008

10 Beiträge
13. December 2018
I'm all for a new T-girl option and I'll gladly say it. The trans community is much larger than most would think, simply because of ones own beliefs or personal desires, what they were taught growing up, or religious up-bringings they choose not to accept it or acknowledge it. If a person is taught that something is wrong then they have the tendency to believe it's wrong. Trans-women usually take more pride in how they look and tend to take better care of themselves as oppossed to straight women. For example, take Chanel Santini, Casey Kisses, Aubrey Kate, Khloe Kay, Shiri Allwood, just to name a few, as long as they have there clothes on a person would never know that there Trans-women and would look at them as just beautiful women. Carmen Carrera, Laverne Cox are just two more examples of beautiful "guy's" as some would classify them that have made a genuine mark on today's society towards acceptance. Also before anyone gets the wrong idea about me I'm hetrosexual and have been married twice. Another thing I'd like to point out is how many of the guy's here enjoy and get turned on seeing a woman having a 3-some with 2 men??? More than are willing to admit I'd bet.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Beiträge
13. December 2018
Perhaps the Members asking for this should ban together and form their own Company.
Contact REX and Herve to see if they will License you their Technology, and then you can
Put together your own Studio, Contract the Performers, Film them in Action, Post process the footage, and release your Own Content.

Since the Members all seem to say the same, The T-Girl community is so much bigger than we think it is.
and they are so sure of it's success.

Well then, Invest in the Success and Produce your Own content !

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen